Album  

What makes a Rumble Bee Special ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think yuo have a good idea now. its just an appearance package with a little plaque that is numbered. no different from other dodge rams other than pride in ownership and this board. Just depends on what you arelooking for.
2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
USCITZN
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 91
USCITZN's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: truth is.... Reply with quote

the truth is it all comes down to beeing limited and if it gives you the ol buldge in the britches!!!! like me i saw hemi 5.7 and thats all i really cared about!!! plus my Bee was sold to me for under 21,000 with 11,000 miles and the warrenty. plus there is alot of mods to make this truck a lot diff than the 1500 plainies!!!lol make sure not a fake and beecome one of us !!! Razz
BedRug- Bee rear winder- Billet scoop insert- limited hood vynil--- Rhino bed liner- all of MRK inside-HEMI pedals&pillar inserts-Billet in engine bay- Auxis seat covers-K&N CAI- Magnaflow high flow muff-undercoating-Iginited push start-Billet lower insert-NewVisionbed-lineofire lid-painted int.panel-Bee v caps-electric cutout-SChip-1200watt amp and 2 12's-nav head unit-Taylor shortys-custom lid stipe-streetglows-Beefloormatts-debadged-firstswarmbadge-
Dude#0623

wed.o623

Gallery pictures: 28
Dude#0623's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeller still slower
USCITZN
Seasoned Veteran

USCITZN's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: yeller just seems slower4 Reply with quote

truth is they made more yeller bees cause the people buying the Bees are looking for more style and speed out of a truck. and the yeller is obviously the way to go since the black bee isnt a colar anyways. !!!lol Laughing
BedRug- Bee rear winder- Billet scoop insert- limited hood vynil--- Rhino bed liner- all of MRK inside-HEMI pedals&pillar inserts-Billet in engine bay- Auxis seat covers-K&N CAI- Magnaflow high flow muff-undercoating-Iginited push start-Billet lower insert-NewVisionbed-lineofire lid-painted int.panel-Bee v caps-electric cutout-SChip-1200watt amp and 2 12's-nav head unit-Taylor shortys-custom lid stipe-streetglows-Beefloormatts-debadged-firstswarmbadge-
Dude#0623

wed.o623

Dude#0623's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's called stealth
USCITZN
Seasoned Veteran

USCITZN's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: stealth! Reply with quote

thats why you never see the black ones when haulin bee butt past them lol lol lol Laughing
1988_SS_BEE
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 4
1988_SS_BEE's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What Makes a Bee Special Reply with quote

Redcom01 wrote:
Option for option it is no different than you could put together yourself. However, when I saw and bought my 05 Black Bee I bought it because of the unique look and the simple muscle car throw-back attitude. Being in Iowa there aren't many around so I still get to catch people in parking lots looking it over when I come out of a store...... Even caught a Daytona driver giving my truck the once over at the gas pump.. Sounds a tad bit corny but that is what makes it special to me.

that and the people who own them.

Hypertech Programmer III
AVS Vent shades
20% tint
Concept 525W Mono Amp
JL 12W3v2
Q-Logic Sub Enclosure
Volant CAI
Panasonic deck
Truxedo Lo-Pro Tonneau Cover
Recon Smoked 3rd Brake Light
JBA SS Headers
Dual Flowmaster 40 Exhaust
Two 4" Chrome Slash cut tips
AVS Black Headlight Covers
Shorty Black Powdercoated Antenna
Silverstar Headlights
Silverstar Foglights
Dude#0623

wed.o623

Dude#0623's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah cause we're in front.........lol man!!!!!!
Louis Zagame
Division 3 President

Gallery pictures: 35
Louis Zagame's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: RUMBLE BEES Reply with quote

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY . IF YOU WANT A TRUCK THAT LOOKS LIKE A BEE AND DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY AND DON'T CARE IF THERE ARE 150,000 RAMS LIKE YOURS . THEN BUY A RAM AND DO TO IT WHAT YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT A TRUCK THAT IS A LIMITED EDITION ONLY MADE IN TWO YEARS 2004 AND 2005 WITH SOLAR YELLOW TRIM ON THE INSIDE WITH A NUMBERED DASH PLAQUE AND THE HOOD SCOOP AND EXHAUST TIP, WITH 20 " POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS . THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 11,500 OR LESS RUMBLE BEES MADE . YOU HAVE A CHOICE . TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE ... I HAD TO STICK THAT IN. AND THE BOOK DOES NOT HAVE THE 2004 BEE LISTED IN THERE PACKAGES , BUT THE 2005 RUMBLE PACKAGE IS LISTED .
2009 Harley-Davidson
2009 jeep liberty
2010 pt cruiser
USCITZN
Seasoned Veteran

USCITZN's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: in front Reply with quote

you might be passing the rice burners ....bit all that stealth paint is waaaayyy heavier than the fast more beautiful and girl gettin yeller ones lol lol lets Bee real the Yeller is a color that gives you an added feature . not like the non color blackies!!!lol
TrboBee

Colonel Sanders

Gallery pictures: 27
TrboBee's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no way i couldve built a new 05 rc sb slt loaded this much and then add all the appearance stuff for less than what i paid. MSRP for the truck itself was about 40,000+(CAD) and all the appearance stuff wouldve been atleast 3-4 grand ontop if i wanted to get it painted and installed. i ended up getting my bee which was more than 10 grand cheaper than i couldve if i got everything separate and the truck only had 87 kms on the clock.
if the dealer has been sitting on the truck for 6-12+ months you WILL get a good deal on it because that dealer will be desparate to unload the truck.

3051 Second Swarm 4X4

Current Mods:
SRT10 Hood, Bed Rug, Black headlights, Undercover tonneau, BFI Intake, Superchips Tuner, Dynatech LT header system, 2.5" straight duals with Flow pro Max mufflers, 2/4 drop with air assist bags, 4.56 & DTT, EDGE 2600

Performance:
0-60: 5.57 Seconds in 4hi (old time)

Still For Sale: 4X4 Dynatech headers w/ stub shafts. perfect for a kick ass dual exhaust set up. pm me for details
Koby
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 45
Koby's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumble Bee trucks were the prototypes for Daytonas! LOL

Here is a good link on what the Bee had to offer!
http://www.freewebs.com/veeates/bee.htm

GoManGo! 05 - Daytona QC 4x4 #2365

www.daytonatruckclub.com
www.daytonachargers.org
4crusin3931
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the numbered tag on the dash that we paid an extra $14,000.00 for. Twisted Evil
HEMIB3899
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 18
HEMIB3899's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes a BEE special is the owner. With me it was different I had never owned a truck had always driven a car. I passed the dealership everyday and never noticed anything. But as soon as they put the bee on the front line I had to take a second look. I do not know if it is the front end w/ hood or the graphic on the bee but as you will find out people for some reason will take a second look.
- Line of Fire - Tinted Windows - Yellow/Purple Loom on engine - MRK Mods - K&N Filter - Flowmaster w/o Rez - Dodge Bedliner - Rear Wheel Well Liners - Ventshades - 10" Windshield Banner - Black 4x4 - Hemi Floor Mats
- Black Headliner - Superchips 3865 - CDT Comps speakers - Pioneer HU - MOFO 10" Sub - BAMF 1200W Amp - Custom Enclosure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: