Album  

Mod Tutorials!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Do-it-yourself mods (work in progress tutorials)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSR6
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 18
TSR6's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Mod Tutorials! Reply with quote

Remember....

When Christmas rolls around and you open up your ( insert name of truck mod here ) - remember to do a write up AND take pictures along the way to put into our Mod Tutorial section!!! Smile

Just a reminder... move along!

Yellow 4x4 #2669
K&N Air Filter
ARE Tonneau
Delphi XM Radio
Dodge RB1 Nav/Sat Radio
Mopar Sirius Radio kit
Ashtray & Cupholder Light
- SOLD
Staggie (deactivated)
Past division president

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Mod Tutorials! Reply with quote

TSR6 wrote:
Remember....

When Christmas rolls around and you open up your ( insert name of truck mod here ) - remember to do a write up AND take pictures along the way to put into our Mod Tutorial section!!! Smile

Very nice reminder.. All mine are too simple to do a tutorial for.. Though I might go out there and take the dash apart to get some install pictures of the Navi.. But there isnt much to it Smile, You know that.. Laughing

My website Smile
My MySpace
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TSR6
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 18
TSR6's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Mod Tutorials! Reply with quote

Staggie wrote:
TSR6 wrote:
Remember....

Very nice reminder.. All mine are too simple to do a tutorial for.. Though I might go out there and take the dash apart to get some install pictures of the Navi.. But there isnt much to it Smile, You know that.. Laughing

Yeah. Remove screw, pry, remove 4 screws, pull on stock radio. Unplug wires. Re-plug wires, remove backing from double side tape, push radio in, replace screws, replace console, replace 1 screw.

done.

5 minutes later.... lol

Now installing Sirius to that Nav is where it gets tricky! I took a couple pics, then my cam battery died on that.

Yellow 4x4 #2669
K&N Air Filter
ARE Tonneau
Delphi XM Radio
Dodge RB1 Nav/Sat Radio
Mopar Sirius Radio kit
Ashtray & Cupholder Light
- SOLD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Do-it-yourself mods (work in progress tutorials) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: