Album  

July 22nd - Pacific Northwest - GTG-- Results - PICS !!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Division 6 - Northwest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LUISBEE3617
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 1132
Gallery pictures: 57
LUISBEE3617's gallery
Location: WA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HemiSport wrote:
October is comming up. Any plans for a mini g2g at Luis's?


...ya lets do something Smile Cool .......Rich ?? Smile ...give me atleast 2 weeks in advance so i can request it off .....

_________________
___~LuIs~____
06' SRT10 RC Night Runner #36/400
04' #3617 BLACK RUMBLE BEE 2WD (SOLD)
06' Brilliant Black 300CSRT8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
S Bee C
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 495
Gallery pictures: 3
S Bee C's gallery
Location: Silverdale, Washington

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LUISBEE3617 wrote:
HemiSport wrote:
October is comming up. Any plans for a mini g2g at Luis's?


...ya lets do something Smile Cool .......Rich ?? Smile ...give me atleast 2 weeks in advance so i can request it off .....


Hey hey..... I'm back from one of my non - volunteer hiatus..... ended up spending some time in Guam and Hawaii- plus lots of work.
I'm still game for a GTG in Vancouver with Luis..... kind of losing the window for good weather but who cares, it's all about the trucks and good freinds. So what do you say? Luis?? Kenny??

_________________
'05 Dodge SS #4633-
'93 Dodge W250 CTD
'79 Harley FXEF (owned since '82)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HemiSport
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 1948
Gallery pictures: 63
HemiSport's gallery
Location: Fredrickson, Wa.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S Bee C wrote:
LUISBEE3617 wrote:
HemiSport wrote:
October is comming up. Any plans for a mini g2g at Luis's?


...ya lets do something Smile Cool .......Rich ?? Smile ...give me atleast 2 weeks in advance so i can request it off .....


Hey hey..... I'm back from one of my non - volunteer hiatus..... ended up spending some time in Guam and Hawaii- plus lots of work.
I'm still game for a GTG in Vancouver with Luis..... kind of losing the window for good weather but who cares, it's all about the trucks and good freinds. So what do you say? Luis?? Kenny??


Rich I hope you had some R and R. Did Lori go with ?

Well I'm still game on our little g2g @ Luis's. Just name the day and time. But as Luis said atleast 2 weeks in advance.

_________________
~ ~ Kenny ~ ~

Buy American or Flip Burgers.

2009 Dodge Ram Sport Crew Cab 2x4
Sunburst Orange Pearl Coat. RER Nav unit.
Born on Date 10-2008




Roger Smith
~ SublimeGTX ~
1955 - 2010
R I P my friend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
S Bee C
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 495
Gallery pictures: 3
S Bee C's gallery
Location: Silverdale, Washington

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HemiSport wrote:
S Bee C wrote:


I'm still game for a GTG in Vancouver with Luis..... kind of losing the window for good weather but who cares, it's all about the trucks and good friends. So what do you say? Luis?? Kenny??


Rich I hope you had some R and R. Did Lori go with ?

Well I'm still game on our little g2g @ Luis's. Just name the day and time. But as Luis said at least 2 weeks in advance.


Lori met me in Hawaii for a short vacation - Guam was all work Evil or Very Mad Sad but that's probably the last time I'll be traveling like that.

How about Nov 17th (Saturday) ???? Do a Ram-voy down and BBQ in a park or go out to lunch ??? Got to get a scenic drive in somehow Question Idea any ideas (Mount Hood? Columbia Gorge? ) I guess the what isn't as important right now as the when heh?
So let's knock on Luis's door and see if this is good for him!! Razz Very Happy Very Happy

I'm going to start a new thread for this.......

_________________
'05 Dodge SS #4633-
'93 Dodge W250 CTD
'79 Harley FXEF (owned since '82)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LUISBEE3617
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 1132
Gallery pictures: 57
LUISBEE3617's gallery
Location: WA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S Bee C wrote:
HemiSport wrote:
S Bee C wrote:


I'm still game for a GTG in Vancouver with Luis..... kind of losing the window for good weather but who cares, it's all about the trucks and good friends. So what do you say? Luis?? Kenny??


Rich I hope you had some R and R. Did Lori go with ?

Well I'm still game on our little g2g @ Luis's. Just name the day and time. But as Luis said at least 2 weeks in advance.


Lori met me in Hawaii for a short vacation - Guam was all work Evil or Very Mad Sad but that's probably the last time I'll be traveling like that.

How about Nov 17th (Saturday) ???? Do a Ram-voy down and BBQ in a park or go out to lunch ??? Got to get a scenic drive in somehow Question Idea any ideas (Mount Hood? Columbia Gorge? ) I guess the what isn't as important right now as the when heh?
So let's knock on Luis's door and see if this is good for him!! Razz Very Happy Very Happy

I'm going to start a new thread for this.......


hey hey!! well hello and welcome back Rich!! Kenny was up man ? Smile ya i'm down!!!!!!!!!!!! ....lets figure it out in the other thread .....SmileCool

_________________
___~LuIs~____
06' SRT10 RC Night Runner #36/400
04' #3617 BLACK RUMBLE BEE 2WD (SOLD)
06' Brilliant Black 300CSRT8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Countryrumble
Member




Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey just wondering where a rumble bee show will be in alberta area
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Division 6 - Northwest All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media