Album  

hoalistic healing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Division 3 - Mid-West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTXtreme19
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 18
GTXtreme19's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: hoalistic healing Reply with quote

Well i didnt really know where else to post this but ive been noticing a lot of people on here in the hospital and being very sick.
My mom has been psychic for a very long time and has goten into Reiki and Energy healing and quantum touch as well as the Tarot readings she has done my whole life.

I try to be a skeptic as often as possible and to have logic involved in this but at times it has been hard. If anyone on here is just running out of luck with hospitals i ask to give it a chance. I have seen things that i would call miracles because of it. feel free to PM me i am most willing to give my number and she will love to take your calls or set up appointments.

Michael #19 05 Sublime GTXtreme RC
Bully Nerf bars (black)
Hypertech 3 Power Programmer
Custom Dual Air Intake
Pacesetter Shorty Headers
Custom Exhaust with Free flowing Cats
Smoked Taillights
Flip up 7 inch in dash Jenson Monitor
JL 8ohm WO 12" sub
Kicker 200.1 Amp (highs)
Kicker 600.1 Amp (Lows)
Lightening audio door,kick,and rear speakers

Co-ower and founder
"The Shop Autobody and Custom Cars"
Jackson Felts Road Ashland City TN
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HB BEE
Past TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 36
HB BEE's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex's mother was a nurse. 20+ years ago he got a cold/flu thing and lost her voice. Her voice was gone for about a year and a half. All the DRs could not find what the problem was. She heard about reiki and went and saw a practitioner. Within 2 hours her voice starting coming back, with in a few days she was back to normal. It was ASTOUNDING!!! She was so impressed that she started taking classes.

She would give my ex and I energy boosts while we were at work, awesome!!! When ever I got a sore throat, headache, ect she would place her hands on where it hurt and the pain was gone, truly awesome!!! Her hands would get so hot. This experience made me a believer!!!

04 Yellow #4768 2x
My baby/money pit!!!!
my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 64
my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you can tell by some of my other posts i'm definitely NOT mainstream. the only thing doctors are good for is pushing the drugs that drug company's tell them too, thanks for the tip Smile

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Division 3 - Mid-West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: