Album  

a few problems...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mrpookyy


...lurk lurk....


Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 4819
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: a few problems... Reply with quote

When i click on links (for this site like NEXT, PREVIOUS, PAGE, QUOTE, REPLY, ETC), i sometimes have to click about 3 times for them to work. And im on DSL, and this is sporatic, im not just impatient.

submitting a new post/replying to a post (with that form) doesnt seem to work. I push submit and wait , and wait, and wait and nothing happens. But after i wait awhile and go back and refresh the page i was just on, my post will be there. This also happens with my profile page and PMs too.



So whats the deal?


And it just did it to me for this new post....

_________________
Ben O.
04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Staggie
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4835
Gallery pictures: 91
Staggie's gallery
Location: Your Backyard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a latency issue to me. DSL along with internet traffic could be causing your issue.. Dunno.. You're a network admin son..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mrpookyy


...lurk lurk....


Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 4819
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staggie wrote:
Sounds like a latency issue to me. DSL along with internet traffic could be causing your issue.. Dunno.. You're a network admin son..


Naa, does the same thing to me while im at work....and work is NOT slow Very Happy

_________________
Ben O.
04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
SecondSwarm1785


aka "The Big Spoon"


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 1941
Gallery pictures: 51
SecondSwarm1785's gallery
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never had a problem....prob all that illegal stuff you and Soapy get into....network admin gibberish!!
_________________
Nick
2005 Black Bee 4x4 #1785
267 RWHP

1967 Pontiac GTO-showcar
too many mods to list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Invader
Site Co-Administrator




Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 19957
Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery
Location: Montgomery Il

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems here with that.
_________________
Roger
2004 Yellow 4x4 # 2187
2004 Plum Crazy GTX # 0092


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Staggie
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4835
Gallery pictures: 91
Staggie's gallery
Location: Your Backyard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrpookyy wrote:
Staggie wrote:
Sounds like a latency issue to me. DSL along with internet traffic could be causing your issue.. Dunno.. You're a network admin son..


Naa, does the same thing to me while im at work....and work is NOT slow Very Happy


I still blame your podunk town and your internet as a whole. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mrpookyy


...lurk lurk....


Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 4819
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staggie wrote:
mrpookyy wrote:
Staggie wrote:
Sounds like a latency issue to me. DSL along with internet traffic could be causing your issue.. Dunno.. You're a network admin son..


Naa, does the same thing to me while im at work....and work is NOT slow Very Happy


I still blame your podunk town and your internet as a whole. Laughing


SHUT IT! Or i'll come down there and make you come eat IHOP with me! Very Happy

_________________
Ben O.
04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Staggie
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4835
Gallery pictures: 91
Staggie's gallery
Location: Your Backyard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrpookyy wrote:
Staggie wrote:
mrpookyy wrote:
Staggie wrote:
Sounds like a latency issue to me. DSL along with internet traffic could be causing your issue.. Dunno.. You're a network admin son..


Naa, does the same thing to me while im at work....and work is NOT slow Very Happy


I still blame your podunk town and your internet as a whole. Laughing


SHUT IT! Or i'll come down there and make you come eat IHOP with me! Very Happy


No please.. Not IHOP.. Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media