Album  

Got pulled over!!!! Ticket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Other Sites and Product Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsteil

RumbleBee2619

Gallery pictures: 37
dsteil's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Got pulled over!!!! Ticket Reply with quote

Brutal, coming home from the city today, got registered at 132km/h passing someone a passing lane. Twisted Evil Brutal, cop in the other lane turned around and chased me down. Reduced the ticket from $190 down to $150 for going 25 over speed limit. He also commented on how i had a hot ride. so that was sweet but still mad. There goes some mod money!!! Sad
TooMany2count

I thought I was wrong once but it was a dream.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could of been worse, I got pulled over in Kentucky doing 94mph in a 65mph zone on Easter Sunday 2007 right after our son call us & said "I'm in Iraq". Thankfully the Judge not only let me mail the fine in(I was to appear in court, 8hr ride one way) but dropped my fine from $385 to $285 when I told her what had just happened moments before getting pulled over plus I got no points on my record. But hey as they say "It's only $$$$$$$$"...joe
#1446 belongs to my son who is the Marines.

Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and other Blood Products because the life you save is loved by someone....
Rumble Bee Bro
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 5
Rumble Bee Bro's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really, I just got pulled over today for unsafe speed and said I chirped the tires (was at a stoplight and someone was in front of me!!!) this guy says hes pulled me over before....what a dick Evil or Very Mad

#3078 Second Swarm, Dukes of Hazzard Dixie Horn, Yellow Pine Tree Air-Freshner, Pioneer Head-unit, 6x9 pioneer speakers, 6 1/4 kenwood speakers, Flowmaster 44 series muffler, Functional hood scoop, K&N fipk, matching lunch box......ITS ALL PAID FOR!!!

1978 Pontiac Trans-am - 350 ci th350 tranny, currently under full resto

T/W COLLISION, Tyler Williams, Owner (760) 518-6605
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Other Sites and Product Links All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: