Album  

It's Gonna Bee a Big One

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Division 4 - South
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: It's Gonna Bee a Big One Reply with quote

dodgetalk.com Houston Chapter is teaming up with dodgetalk.com Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter on the 31st of this month in Killeen, Tx. We're all going to meet up at a Hooters there and I beelieve there is a track out there as well we're planning on going to. I'm doing my best to round up as many Bee's in or around the Houston area. Any Bee's around DFW or any Bee's in Division 4, c'mon over. I'm not sure on the time just yet, but I will Bee sure to provide that info as soon as I know.
_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
delight537
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mello can you fly me out? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help you too much on how to get down here, but I can arrange a place for you to crash free of charge.
_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Dude#0623


wed.o623


Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 1019
Gallery pictures: 28
Dude#0623's gallery
Location: San Antonio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i might be ablt ypou make it cause i'll be comeing home in 8 days now and i hopefully should be off by then and if i'm not moving but i should be able to do it. jus post where about it's going to be.
_________________
Fast trucks and fast women the american dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger  
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude#0623 wrote:
i think i might be ablt ypou make it cause i'll be comeing home in 8 days now and i hopefully should be off by then and if i'm not moving but i should be able to do it. jus post where about it's going to be.


You got it.

_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Coley 1334


i BEE like no other 8)


Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Posts: 1119
Gallery pictures: 50
Coley 1334's gallery
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm coming to this for sure i have been letting other cool dodge trucks and car owners know that i have met lately i wanna big turn out Very Happy i wanna see your bee as well Mellow
_________________
-Coley-

Just lots of clean MODS to my BEE

up next is srt max cam 09 heads 09 lx intake with some cutom paint in the engine bay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coley 1334 wrote:
i'm coming to this for sure i have been letting other cool dodge trucks and car owners know that i have met lately i wanna big turn out Very Happy i wanna see your bee as well Mellow


I'll bee there. I've got alot of work to do to the bee beetween now and then. Time to put in some overtime.

_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Coley 1334


i BEE like no other 8)


Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Posts: 1119
Gallery pictures: 50
Coley 1334's gallery
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MelloYellow2675 wrote:
Coley 1334 wrote:
i'm coming to this for sure i have been letting other cool dodge trucks and car owners know that i have met lately i wanna big turn out Very Happy i wanna see your bee as well Mellow


I'll bee there. I've got alot of work to do to the bee beetween now and then. Time to put in some overtime.


yea me too i would like to have my SRt hood and roof painted but looks like i gotta wait for my hood Crying or Very sad i might get the roof done tho not sure i got some tickets i gotta pay first

_________________
-Coley-

Just lots of clean MODS to my BEE

up next is srt max cam 09 heads 09 lx intake with some cutom paint in the engine bay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coley 1334 wrote:
MelloYellow2675 wrote:
Coley 1334 wrote:
i'm coming to this for sure i have been letting other cool dodge trucks and car owners know that i have met lately i wanna big turn out Very Happy i wanna see your bee as well Mellow


I'll bee there. I've got alot of work to do to the bee beetween now and then. Time to put in some overtime.


yea me too i would like to have my SRt hood and roof painted but looks like i gotta wait for my hood Crying or Very sad i might get the roof done tho not sure i got some tickets i gotta pay first


Yeah. You gotta have the law on your side first.

_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. The Houston group is leaving at 12:30p. As far as travel time, it should take us 3 1/2 hours give or take a few minutes to get there. We will all meet up at a designated location then caravan over.
_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Coley 1334


i BEE like no other 8)


Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Posts: 1119
Gallery pictures: 50
Coley 1334's gallery
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MelloYellow2675 wrote:
Ok. The Houston group is leaving at 12:30p. As far as travel time, it should take us 3 1/2 hours give or take a few minutes to get there. We will all meet up at a designated location then caravan over.


sounds good to me

_________________
-Coley-

Just lots of clean MODS to my BEE

up next is srt max cam 09 heads 09 lx intake with some cutom paint in the engine bay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Coley 1334


i BEE like no other 8)


Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Posts: 1119
Gallery pictures: 50
Coley 1334's gallery
Location: Dallas, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP come on guys we gota have alot of BEES at this one Very Happy
_________________
-Coley-

Just lots of clean MODS to my BEE

up next is srt max cam 09 heads 09 lx intake with some cutom paint in the engine bay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
MelloYellow2675


Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 2142
Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery
Location: Sugar Land, Tx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been a time change. For anyone leaving out of Houston, we are meeting up at a Starbucks on 290 and Spring Cypress at 8:30am.
_________________
2012 Stinger Yellow Charger Superbee
2013 Brilliant Black Chrysler 300c
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000



--------------------------------------
Trey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Division 4 - South All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media