Album  

My idea of wonderful photography
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> General Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bee Queen

Queen B

Gallery pictures: 14
Bee Queen's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: swimsuit Reply with quote

tomgaz wrote:
damn paint always gets in the way. If I was that painter, painting wouldn,t be on my mind. i wanted to say something else but out of respect to PB and the other women on this site I am going to bite my tongue.

LOL It sounds like PB has gotten after you guys before. LOL That's good though. And she is right Pretty much all the sights where the majority of there members are guys, have half naked girls all over the place. I am just glad that I have not seen alot of avatars with half naked girls. On the lightning forums that my fiance looks at it seems like every avatar is of some explicit content. Glad to bee on a site where the guys are gentelmen.

Second Swarm #0396
1/8 mile- 9.77
Long Tube Headers, Off road Y, Dynomax bullet, SCT Tune by Hemifever, 2/4 Drop, Edge 3000 TC, 180 T-stat. Spartan Cam comming soon
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the site Cristie,

we do have a great bunch of guys here, we do like to have a little fun but for the most part we respect our few women we have on this site. hope you stay around and post up pictures of your rides.

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
pilotbear
Past TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 26
pilotbear's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: swimsuit Reply with quote

Bee Queen wrote:
tomgaz wrote:
damn paint always gets in the way. If I was that painter, painting wouldn,t be on my mind. i wanted to say something else but out of respect to PB and the other women on this site I am going to bite my tongue.

LOL It sounds like PB has gotten after you guys before. LOL That's good though. And she is right Pretty much all the sights where the majority of there members are guys, have half naked girls all over the place. I am just glad that I have not seen alot of avatars with half naked girls. On the lightning forums that my fiance looks at it seems like every avatar is of some explicit content. Glad to bee on a site where the guys are gentelmen.

the guys are great here, i just like giving them a hard time. some of the worst sites are the car audio forums, honestly. a woman can barely survive over there without getting a bunch of grief or PM's for "newds." Rolling Eyes

on another note, it's exciting to see another female! welcome to the board, cristie! Smile

Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video is absolutely vile and disgusting! Shocked Please follow up with another one just as fast as humanly possible! Very Happy

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: General Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: