Album  

u-connect???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Ask Dwayne (Audio/Electronics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rumblebee1462
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 62
rumblebee1462's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: u-connect??? Reply with quote

im wanting to get a new head unit and i was just wondering if my bluetooth u connect, and my steering wheel controls would work with a aftermarket unit. here is the unit i ant to go with
"i know the jvc already has blutooth capablities, but i kinda like u-connect, i already have all my numbers and names programed in it, but are they stored in my radio, or does uconnect have its own system??"

El Kameleon JVC EXAD KD-AVX77 media player

http://reviews.cnet.com/in-dash-car-stereos/el-kameleon-jvc-exad/4505-6729_7-33576581.html?tag=also

33576581-2-440-OVR-1.gif
 Description:
El Kameleon JVC EXAD KD-AVX77 media player
 Filesize:  37.65 KB
 Viewed:  3160 Time(s)

33576581-2-440-OVR-1.gif

drivecustoms
Approved Vendor

Gallery pictures: 12
drivecustoms's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Uconnect kit do you have? Did it come installed from the dealer when you bought it or did you have it added? Also is there a button on the radio that you push to make calls?

I have not seen too many of the older Uconnect units. I know the newer ones from 06 and up that work off the button on the radio will not work with an aftermarket radio.

The JVC Bluetooth kits are not very good just to let you know.

Parts from: Arc Audio, Borla, Brembo, CDT Audio, Dynatech, Focal, Kenwood, JL Audio, Illusion Audio, Injen Technology, Mosconi
Services: Back-Up Aids, Bluetooth Kits, Custom Stereos, Homelink, iPod Integration, Katzkins Leather, Mobile Video, Satellite Radio, Vehicle Security & More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Ask Dwayne (Audio/Electronics) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: