Album  

Cherry bomb extreme
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> SS/T and Indy General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a big fan of the Cherry Bombs. To me they sound like some 50's hot rod or lead sled. Which sounded decent on them.

I'm kinda partial to the Flomasters. We had the 30 series on Da Beest and with the headers they sounded killer. Just my $.02.

It just depends on what sound you're looking for!

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: cherry bomb turbo Reply with quote

does any of you know how the CHERRY BOMB TURBO MUFFLER SOUNDS Question

burn out1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  365.12 KB
 Viewed:  318 Time(s)

burn out1.jpg

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
rumble1418
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 31
rumble1418's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 18 inch cherry bomb glasspacks and their awesome. Loud enough to make people look, but not ridiculous loud. My honest opinion is that a strait through muffler or glasspack sounds best on these motors. Chambered mufflers suck to me. Just a deep annoying hum that drives me crazy at cruzing speed. Just my .2 cents. Wink

"el'diablo, it means like a fighting chicken in spanish". -Ricky Bobby, Talledegga Nights
"Take the kids if you wanna, but don't you dare take my monkey".-Dewey Cox, Walk Hard
"I'm addicted to booze, weed, cocain and pills, but not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD". -Dewey Cox, Walk Hard
rumblebee1462
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 62
rumblebee1462's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rumble1418 wrote:
I have 18 inch cherry bomb glasspacks and their awesome. Loud enough to make people look, but not ridiculous loud. My honest opinion is that a strait through muffler or glasspack sounds best on these motors. Chambered mufflers suck to me. Just a deep annoying hum that drives me crazy at cruzing speed. Just my .2 cents. Wink
its an oklahoma thing you other people wouldnt understand!! but you usually see glasspacks like on a 91 light brown chevy longbed with a #24 sticker on the back window! Wink
mastrorj68
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im just curious how this was posted almost 10 montsh ago and people now are responding to it and how did it pop up recent again??? i saw i posted on this and i was like no i didnt i dont remember doing this. i swear someone hacked into my account but then i looked closer and i posted in FEb of
09 wierd. oh yea and AT3030 for u all the way dont BEE loud, BEE LOUDER!!
rumble4life21
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: ......................... Reply with quote

[quote="booky"]You should not get pulled for everyday driving, it is not that loud under normal driving conditions and it is a legal muffler. I have passed many an officer with no problems at all.

Once you start getting on it is when the Cherry Bomb Extreme will really show its true colours. It is very loud at WOT. (((((((How much more hp does that cherry bomb add....My exhaust setup is only single flowmaster duel setup....... whats your setup is it better to add true duels????

This is when you would get pulled over, but if that happens odds are that you are going to get pulled over anyway for your driving habits and not the noise. You would probably get a ticket for racing or reckless driving first before they would worry about the sound.

Just make sure that Johny Law is not in the area when you decide to put your foot thru the floor and you should be alright.

Just my two cents.[/quote]

Throttle Body Spacer
Jet 180 T-Stat
Chrome Intake
Dynatech Supermaxx LT's Headers
Sharadon Stage III Valve Body
4.56 Motive Gears
Single Flowmasters Duals
Black Hemi Bedliner
Tires Hankooks Ventus
SilverStar Ultras High Performance Headlights and Fogs
BlackedOut HeadLights
Inside Floor yellow lights kit
Underglow bodykit
Python Remote Start Security Alarm
rumble1418
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 31
rumble1418's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The redneck joke is kinda going over my head Rolling Eyes Glasspacks sound nothing like a chevy on these trucks.

"el'diablo, it means like a fighting chicken in spanish". -Ricky Bobby, Talledegga Nights
"Take the kids if you wanna, but don't you dare take my monkey".-Dewey Cox, Walk Hard
"I'm addicted to booze, weed, cocain and pills, but not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD". -Dewey Cox, Walk Hard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: SS/T and Indy General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: