Album  

re amp problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Ask Dwayne (Audio/Electronics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshua804
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: re amp problem Reply with quote

there are two fuses on the amp a 40 and a 30 they are both in all the way and none are blown. the romote wire is fine. i checked the RCA input wires and they are good (ive gone through three sets already for some reason). i am still baffled.
BeeMang
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be a problem with the amp, is it old or new? If it's new I would return it for another, if it's old then it may be time to upgrade. Next time your setup isn't working, look on the amp to see if the power light is on(most of them should have one on the side or the top of the amp). Is your ground wire also 4 gauge and has a good metal contact? You could possible buy another sony amp from walmart and see if that fixes your problem, if it does keep it and if it still happens then return it.

-Also what do you mean you've gone through 3 sets of RCA cables, they shouldn't be giving you any fits. Also don't forget to run them opposite of the power wire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Ask Dwayne (Audio/Electronics) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: