Album  

Going first class

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Off Topic [Potentially Offensive]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bloodyhead
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 1313
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Going first class Reply with quote

The fuel prices keeps climbing and its not looking like any relief in sight. The local gas station is costing more than a doctor's visit and if it continues I will have one of the most expensive flower pots I have ever owned. Looks like we are in for a bad summer for the economy. Can you imagine what it would have been like without a real smart leader and his " CHANGE " program ? You just can't fix stupid.
_________________
2004 rumble Bee #2409 Blk 4x4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
booky
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 1572
Gallery pictures: 61
booky's gallery
Location: Van Wert, OH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Going first class Reply with quote

Bloodyhead wrote:
The fuel prices keeps climbing and its not looking like any relief in sight. The local gas station is costing more than a doctor's visit and if it continues I will have one of the most expensive flower pots I have ever owned. Looks like we are in for a bad summer for the economy. Can you imagine what it would have been like without a real smart leader and his " CHANGE " program ? You just can't fix stupid.


So let me get this straight, you are blaming the increase in oil costs on Obama? Rolling Eyes

I suppose Obama is the one who instigated the revolution against Muammar Gaddafi in Libya and is the one who is causing all the unrest in other countries in the Middle East to drive up the price of oil because he felt that we were climbing out of the Bush recession too quickly. Laughing

Why don't you put the blame of rising fuel costs squarely where it belongs, Speculation in the Stock Market:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41971367

And you are right quoting Dr. Phil, "you can't fix stupid".

_________________
>>Greg<<
2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
.
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
.
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
joePA
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 3668
Gallery pictures: 30
joePA's gallery
Location: Half Way Between EH? and Y'all

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit Man - When "W" was the prez the oil (gas) price increases were blamed on him due to the fact that he was taking care of all of his oil company homies. Now no one in the liberal media wants to connect the price of oil and the current prez.

Funny how there is only one side of this coin..........

Can you say "two faced sonsofabitches" ?????

It is all Speculators - oil release has been increased by the Saudis and others. Lybia should not enter into the equation at all........

I survived the military and wacko Carter. I sure can survive the current clown in the White House. Releasing oil from the reserves is the worst thing to do in this situation. It has been proven by history over the past thirty years.........drill here and now.

_________________
JoeR ~ Serious at least 2% of the time

2009 Ram Sport ~ Quad ~ 4x4 ~ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl ~ Loaded ~ Thunderstruck

3.92~32 gal~Adj Pedals~RER Nav unit~Moonroof~A/R Assault Wheels~20% Front Tint~BedRug~Borla~OEM Nerf Bars~Every Group Known To Mankind
Previous Rams: '96 RCLB 4X4 ~ '02 QC 4X4 ~ '05 Daytona QC 4X4

2011 CTS for oldwhatshername

Freedom is Never Free
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
booky
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 1572
Gallery pictures: 61
booky's gallery
Location: Van Wert, OH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joePA wrote:
Chit Man - When "W" was the prez the oil (gas) price increases were blamed on him due to the fact that he was taking care of all of his oil company homies. Now no one in the liberal media wants to connect the price of oil and the current prez.

Funny how there is only one side of this coin..........

Can you say "two faced sonsofabitches" ?????

It is all Speculators - oil release has been increased by the Saudis and others. Lybia should not enter into the equation at all........

I survived the military and wacko Carter. I sure can survive the current clown in the White House. Releasing oil from the reserves is the worst thing to do in this situation. It has been proven by history over the past thirty years.........drill here and now.


So you brought up the subject of rising oil prices and put all the blame on Obama just to make yourself feel better because people picked on Bush when he was president. Wow, that is some real logic there.thumbdown

Just admit it, you are one of those Obama haters and anything that goes wrong in this world is going to be his fault. Rolling Eyes

Haters are gonna hate.

_________________
>>Greg<<
2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
.
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
.
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
ruff84


i moderate the moderators


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 2800
Gallery pictures: 13
ruff84's gallery
Location: IL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drill here and now huh?

you could drill everywhere there is oil in America and gas prices wouldn't be effected for 15 years.

There is tons of oil in California and Alaska. Guess who has the highest prices in the country...... California and Alaska.

_________________
Andy

4x4

8.23 @ 81.50 MPH in the 1/8 mile

12.98 @ 102.xx MPH in the 1/4 mile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
booky
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 1572
Gallery pictures: 61
booky's gallery
Location: Van Wert, OH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruff84 wrote:
Drill here and now huh?

you could drill everywhere there is oil in America and gas prices wouldn't be effected for 15 years.

There is tons of oil in California and Alaska. Guess who has the highest prices in the country...... California and Alaska.


You know why California and Alaska have the highest prices...............................Obama. Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
>>Greg<<
2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
.
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
.
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
zuke
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 1518
Gallery pictures: 27
zuke's gallery
Location: Northern Virginia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

booky wrote:

So you brought up the subject of rising oil prices and put all the blame on Obama just to make yourself feel better because people picked on Bush when he was president. Wow, that is some real logic there.thumbdown

Just admit it, you are one of those Obama haters and anything that goes wrong in this world is going to be his fault. Rolling Eyes

Haters are gonna hate.


Ummmm, No, He (Joe PA, Not bloodyhead) pointed out (correctly) that some of the Liberal media blamed Bush when prices were high when he was in office, and that those same media outlets are not blaming Obama now... It has nothing to do with that placement of blame being wrong, just inconsistent.

He also agreed with your own statement, that those really responsible are the ones trading Oil Futures on the market.

You're coming off looking like a "Bush Hater" just as much as anyone in this thread looks like an "Obama Hater"

_________________
John ~aka~ zuke
2005 "Second Swarm" #0857 *Traded in 2015*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
booky
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 1572
Gallery pictures: 61
booky's gallery
Location: Van Wert, OH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zuke wrote:
booky wrote:

So you brought up the subject of rising oil prices and put all the blame on Obama just to make yourself feel better because people picked on Bush when he was president. Wow, that is some real logic there.thumbdown

Just admit it, you are one of those Obama haters and anything that goes wrong in this world is going to be his fault. Rolling Eyes

Haters are gonna hate.


Ummmm, No, He (Joe PA, Not bloodyhead) pointed out (correctly) that some of the Liberal media blamed Bush when prices were high when he was in office, and that those same media outlets are not blaming Obama now... It has nothing to do with that placement of blame being wrong, just inconsistent.

He also agreed with your own statement, that those really responsible are the ones trading Oil Futures on the market.

You're coming off looking like a "Bush Hater" just as much as anyone in this thread looks like an "Obama Hater"


Sorry man, I got mixed up between all the B.S.Embarassed

I think Bush got blamed by some in the media because of his ties to the oil industry, which Obama does not have.

Lets just face it, the Wall Street fat cats are gaining wealth off the speculation and trading of oil futures while the rest of use have to sit back and take it up the wazoo. That is life and it will always be that way, but it is still the best county to live in by far. thatworks

_________________
>>Greg<<
2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
.
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
.
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 15478
Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery
Location: Waco Texas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Going first class Reply with quote

booky wrote:
Bloodyhead wrote:
The fuel prices keeps climbing and its not looking like any relief in sight. The local gas station is costing more than a doctor's visit and if it continues I will have one of the most expensive flower pots I have ever owned. Looks like we are in for a bad summer for the economy. Can you imagine what it would have been like without a real smart leader and his " CHANGE " program ? You just can't fix stupid.


So let me get this straight, you are blaming the increase in oil costs on Obama? Rolling Eyes

I suppose Obama is the one who instigated the revolution against Muammar Gaddafi in Libya and is the one who is causing all the unrest in other countries in the Middle East to drive up the price of oil because he felt that we were climbing out of the Bush recession too quickly. Laughing

Why don't you put the blame of rising fuel costs squarely where it belongs, Speculation in the Stock Market:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41971367

And you are right quoting Dr. Phil, "you can't fix stupid".


You're absolutely right, Obama has nothing to do with the recent spike in oil prices, his lifelong liberal anti oil stance and his ban on offshore drilling in the gulf not withstanding, it is simply a result of the unrest in the middle and overzealous speculation.

_________________
Jim

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.


BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joePA
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 3668
Gallery pictures: 30
joePA's gallery
Location: Half Way Between EH? and Y'all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

booky wrote:
zuke wrote:
booky wrote:

So you brought up the subject of rising oil prices and put all the blame on Obama just to make yourself feel better because people picked on Bush when he was president. Wow, that is some real logic there.thumbdown

Just admit it, you are one of those Obama haters and anything that goes wrong in this world is going to be his fault. Rolling Eyes

Haters are gonna hate.


Ummmm, No, He (Joe PA, Not bloodyhead) pointed out (correctly) that some of the Liberal media blamed Bush when prices were high when he was in office, and that those same media outlets are not blaming Obama now... It has nothing to do with that placement of blame being wrong, just inconsistent.

He also agreed with your own statement, that those really responsible are the ones trading Oil Futures on the market.

You're coming off looking like a "Bush Hater" just as much as anyone in this thread looks like an "Obama Hater"


Sorry man, I got mixed up between all the B.S.Embarassed

I think Bush got blamed by some in the media because of his ties to the oil industry, which Obama does not have.

Lets just face it, the Wall Street fat cats are gaining wealth off the speculation and trading of oil futures while the rest of use have to sit back and take it up the wazoo. That is life and it will always be that way, but it is still the best county to live in by far. thatworks




Haters are gonna hate --- GEE, that is so original I am speechless…………….

Well maybe not.

There is a difference between hatred and sardonic humor based on the ironies of life. Read between the lines and perhaps you will get it.

I’ve been a political junkie since the end of DDE’s adim.

The current clown in the White House is the second worse in my lifetime. He sure can talk, but has no idea what Leadership is. One of these he may become the worse…….

Close Gitom…No more Military tribunals for the ragheads – OOPS

Tax the rich --- OOPS

Etc, etc, etc……….all words. Still no leadership. Guess he belongs back on the street corners of Chi-town peddling his BS…………

I did my time in the trenches Dude, don't preach to me...........

I don't think you will ever get it. I can bitch about my country but I have served it.........Let them without sin cast the first stone (that was another play on words, in a way.........)

_________________
JoeR ~ Serious at least 2% of the time

2009 Ram Sport ~ Quad ~ 4x4 ~ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl ~ Loaded ~ Thunderstruck

3.92~32 gal~Adj Pedals~RER Nav unit~Moonroof~A/R Assault Wheels~20% Front Tint~BedRug~Borla~OEM Nerf Bars~Every Group Known To Mankind
Previous Rams: '96 RCLB 4X4 ~ '02 QC 4X4 ~ '05 Daytona QC 4X4

2011 CTS for oldwhatshername

Freedom is Never Free
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 15478
Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery
Location: Waco Texas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joePA wrote:
booky wrote:
zuke wrote:
booky wrote:

So you brought up the subject of rising oil prices and put all the blame on Obama just to make yourself feel better because people picked on Bush when he was president. Wow, that is some real logic there.thumbdown

Just admit it, you are one of those Obama haters and anything that goes wrong in this world is going to be his fault. Rolling Eyes

Haters are gonna hate.


Ummmm, No, He (Joe PA, Not bloodyhead) pointed out (correctly) that some of the Liberal media blamed Bush when prices were high when he was in office, and that those same media outlets are not blaming Obama now... It has nothing to do with that placement of blame being wrong, just inconsistent.

He also agreed with your own statement, that those really responsible are the ones trading Oil Futures on the market.

You're coming off looking like a "Bush Hater" just as much as anyone in this thread looks like an "Obama Hater"


Sorry man, I got mixed up between all the B.S.Embarassed

I think Bush got blamed by some in the media because of his ties to the oil industry, which Obama does not have.

Lets just face it, the Wall Street fat cats are gaining wealth off the speculation and trading of oil futures while the rest of use have to sit back and take it up the wazoo. That is life and it will always be that way, but it is still the best county to live in by far. thatworks




Haters are gonna hate --- GEE, that is so original I am speechless…………….

Well maybe not.

There is a difference between hatred and sardonic humor based on the ironies of life. Read between the lines and perhaps you will get it.

I’ve been a political junkie since the end of DDE’s adim.

The current clown in the White House is the second worse in my lifetime. He sure can talk, but has no idea what Leadership is. One of these he may become the worse…….

Close Gitom…No more Military tribunals for the ragheads – OOPS

Tax the rich --- OOPS

Etc, etc, etc……….all words. Still no leadership. Guess he belongs back on the street corners of Chi-town peddling his BS…………

I did my time in the trenches Dude, don't preach to me...........

I don't think you will ever get it. I can bitch about my country but I have served it.........Let them without sin cast the first stone (that was another play on words, in a way.........)


Don't hold back Joe, tell us how you really feel Bro. Wink

I get so damned tired of being called a hater or racist just because I disagree with the policies of this President! The truth is that this clown has no idea what is going to happen five minutes from now and it is diminishing the stature of our great country each and every day.

This administration has launched an all out assault on states rights in Arizona and Wisconsin, and all they are trying to do is to protect their citizens and balance their budget. Shocked MayBEE Lord Obama should spend more time trying to balance the federal budget and less time trying to protect future voters (illegal immigrants) and his union buddies...., oh wait, he can't do that because then he won't get elected for a second term.

Have faith my conservative friends, if we can flip the liberal bastion that is/was Wisconsin, then we can flip enough voters to send this #sshat and his cronies packing in 2012. Idea

God bless Governor Walker and the majority of the people in Wisconsin, We are winning this fight! Very Happy

...and as a side note, I believe that those spineless Democrat legislators that have fled to Illinois in an effort to hide from they're defeat at the ballot box should BEE returned to the private sector, stripped of any retirement benefits they have accrued, and then banned from public service for the rest of their pathetic, sorry #ssed lives.

How do you like me now? Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Jim

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.


BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 15478
Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery
Location: Waco Texas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruff84 wrote:
Drill here and now huh?

you could drill everywhere there is oil in America and gas prices wouldn't be effected for 15 years.

There is tons of oil in California and Alaska. Guess who has the highest prices in the country...... California and Alaska.


...and that is exactly what the conservatives have BEEn telling the Lib's was going to happen for 40 years now.

Kinda hard to bitch if you're a Democrat...

Wink

_________________
Jim

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.


BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruff84


i moderate the moderators


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 2800
Gallery pictures: 13
ruff84's gallery
Location: IL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it hilarious that any of you think that the "conservatives" are going to straighten straighten this country out.

Because they are so well with dealing with money as well. Neither side will do anything they promise, so bitching about them dems and liberals, or vice versa is moronic.

You honestly think that if we elected the most conservative republican he would balance the budget and not line his and his cronies pockets on the tax payer dime.

The govenment has succeeded in turning the country against itself. the conservatives are blaming liberals, dems are blaming repubs. While we bitch back in forth about the worser of two evils they are fukin this country to no end.

But keep on bitching and moaning about high gas prices and see where that gets u.

We have already shown we are willing to pay $4.00 for a gallon of gas. Why in the hell would they want to sell it for less. Thats like selling these trucks for 25,000 one day and even though they are selling very well, dropping the price by 10,000 making them $15,000 instead just because they can.

No reason to lower the price if people are paying a higher price to begin with,

_________________
Andy

4x4

8.23 @ 81.50 MPH in the 1/8 mile

12.98 @ 102.xx MPH in the 1/4 mile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 15478
Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery
Location: Waco Texas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruff84 wrote:
I find it hilarious that any of you think that the "conservatives" are going to straighten straighten this country out.

Because they are so well with dealing with money as well. Neither side will do anything they promise, so bitching about them dems and liberals, or vice versa is moronic.

You honestly think that if we elected the most conservative republican he would balance the budget and not line his and his cronies pockets on the tax payer dime.

The govenment has succeeded in turning the country against itself. the conservatives are blaming liberals, dems are blaming repubs. While we bitch back in forth about the worser of two evils they are fukin this country to no end.

But keep on bitching and moaning about high gas prices and see where that gets u.

We have already shown we are willing to pay $4.00 for a gallon of gas. Why in the hell would they want to sell it for less. Thats like selling these trucks for 25,000 one day and even though they are selling very well, dropping the price by 10,000 making them $15,000 instead just because they can.

No reason to lower the price if people are paying a higher price to begin with,


Sorry Bro, but I can't let you generalize your way out of this one. Your statement was "you could drill everywhere there is oil in America and gas prices wouldn't be effected for 15 years." You dispute that this can be laid directly at the feet of the Liberals? You dispute that the conservatives have BEEn warning this would happen for decades now while the Liberals and their special interest groups have ignored the predictions and the consequences that we are now facing?

There are bad apples on both sides of the isle, and I am not a straight ticket voting Republican, however I BEElieve that our only way out at this point is to ALWAYS vote for the most conservative candidate, and that will almost always BEE a Republican. Fiscal conservatism is the ONLY answer BEEcause we as a nation are BROKE. THERE IS NO MORE MONEY! (something that the unions just don't seem to understand)

Time to pay the piper and It ain't going to feel very good. I'm ok with it though BEEcause I have kids and Grandkids that don't deserve to BEE left with this debt, or worse, no recognizable AMERICA at all...

_________________
Jim

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.


BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruff84


i moderate the moderators


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 2800
Gallery pictures: 13
ruff84's gallery
Location: IL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't see anywhere where you disproved the fact drilling in america would lower the prices of gas?

The fact is if we drilled in the us, the price of gas wouldn't go down much if any for atleast 15 years.

saying the conservative said it 50 years ago is a mute point.

there are't bad apples on both isles

they are all f'n morons that need to be beat with shovels.

_________________
Andy

4x4

8.23 @ 81.50 MPH in the 1/8 mile

12.98 @ 102.xx MPH in the 1/4 mile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Off Topic [Potentially Offensive] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media