Album  

04 GTX worth $22,995???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> GTX General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanMac57GTX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: 04 GTX worth $22,995??? Reply with quote

I went to look at a 04 SRT 10 today. It had 55,000 miles on it and had 5 owners. Needless to say I passed it up after a nice rip down the road to try it out! Def. a sick truck! Anyways, parked right behind it was a bright orange GTX with 8,500 miles on it and a sticker price of $22,995. I had never seen a GTX before so I came home and did a bit of research on it. I'll be going back tomorrow to take it for a test ride and negotiate a deal. I didn't check for a production number because I wasn't aware of it's rarity. I'd like to know what you guys think of that price and wonder how low I could possibly get the dealer to go. The truck looked to be in mint condition besides a small blemish on the passengers seat. Let me know what you think!! Thanks!

I'll post a few pictures of it tomorrow.
RumbleRice
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being that limited production numbered trucks mean squat to dealers... I wouldn't cough up 22K for a GTX. Maybe if you're keeping that truck locked away for 20 more years.. But if you're planning on driving it, I'd search elsewhere or talk them down a bunch.
DanMac57GTX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think a fair price would be? 18,000?
MelloYellow2675

Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more

Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang! 5 owners? What were they asking for the SRT10?
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000

--------------------------------------
Trey
moneygaz

pearl red SRT 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: gtx Reply with quote

I don,t think the gtx is worth more then 16000 to 18000. They might be rare to us but that is it. And just in case you where looking for a srt 10 you can get them pretty cheap I had one about a year ago and I paid 23,250 for mine and it only had 22,000 miles on it. But beware they are not daily drivers for the east coast. it is very hard to keep them straight on roads the tires are to wide for around my area.
DanMac57GTX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MelloYellow2675 wrote:
Dang! 5 owners? What were they asking for the SRT10?

They had a sticker price of 19,995 on it. I asked the salesman what was done to it and he had no idea. From What I could see it has an exhaust setup(prob just a catback), K&N CAI, and a shiftlight. There could have been more obvious upgrades too but not being familiar with viper drivetrains I couldn't tell ya! The truck was definitly beat up a bit and pulled to the right like a mother. Maybe it's jus the roads around here as someone suggested but I'm not sure. I'll prob still go pick it up and take it for a ride to my mechanic 25 miles away just for kicks!!! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: GTX General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: