Album  

Brandywine products for the Rumble Bee.....and Daytona!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Product and Vendor area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Da Beest
Site Moderator




Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 27545
Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutch Bee wrote:
Da Beest wrote:
rumble-b wrote:
Anyone interested the CST leather seat covers, please let me know soon! As with everything else these days, the prices are set to increase in the next few months.
I'll hold my price as long as I can, but thought I would let you guys know, just in case you want to order a set.....

These covers are awesome. We had them on Da Beest and loved them.
Recommend highly!!!!
Check out our gallery on page 3.


Seat covers on page 3...... the only thing I found on page 3 is Shelly Very Happy

Wrong seat cover brother Wink Very Happy

_________________
Joe cool_goatee
*ALL BECAUSE OF A TRUCK*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
HB BEE
Past TOTM Winner




Joined: 17 Aug 2004
Posts: 3971
Gallery pictures: 36
HB BEE's gallery
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the CST and love them!!!!
What about the blankets, just love my bee blanket with my # on it!!!

_________________
Sandee
04 Yellow #4768 2x
My baby/money pit!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  
Da Beest
Site Moderator




Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 27545
Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HB BEE wrote:
I have the CST and love them!!!!
What about the blankets, just love my bee blanket with my # on it!!!


Thought you didn't have an #!!!
You say you always party your # off!!! cool_goatee

_________________
Joe cool_goatee
*ALL BECAUSE OF A TRUCK*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Chief
Site Supporter




Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 2051
Gallery pictures: 56
Chief's gallery
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Beest wrote:
HB BEE wrote:
I have the CST and love them!!!!
What about the blankets, just love my bee blanket with my # on it!!!


Thought you didn't have an #!!!
You say you always party your # off!!! cool_goatee


Got CST with the rumblebee logo on head rest and number on the seat backs looks great

_________________

James (RumbleBee 1948)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Da Beest
Site Moderator




Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 27545
Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief wrote:
Da Beest wrote:
HB BEE wrote:
I have the CST and love them!!!!
What about the blankets, just love my bee blanket with my # on it!!!


Thought you didn't have an #!!!
You say you always party your # off!!! cool_goatee


Got CST with the rumblebee logo on head rest and number on the seat backs looks great

Do you have a pic of that? I didn't see one in your gallery.

_________________
Joe cool_goatee
*ALL BECAUSE OF A TRUCK*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
rumble-b
Approved Vendor




Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 930
Gallery pictures: 19
rumble-b's gallery
Location: Winterport, Maine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of the month is almost here!!! Don't forget about the sale till March 31st!!!!
_________________
_________________
Brandie

Please check out Brandywine Graphics at http://www.brandywinegraphics.com/vinylproducts.html for Dodge Decals, Blankets, Clothing, and more!

2004 Rumble Bee, Solar Yellow #272

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Dodge Challenger Classic

had: 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona #5095
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  
Chief
Site Supporter




Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 2051
Gallery pictures: 56
Chief's gallery
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Beest wrote:
Chief wrote:
Da Beest wrote:
HB BEE wrote:
I have the CST and love them!!!!
What about the blankets, just love my bee blanket with my # on it!!!


Thought you didn't have an #!!!
You say you always party your # off!!! cool_goatee


Got CST with the rumblebee logo on head rest and number on the seat backs looks great

Do you have a pic of that? I didn't see one in your gallery.



Seats.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.21 KB
 Viewed:  2659 Time(s)

Seats.jpg



_________________

James (RumbleBee 1948)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Product and Vendor area All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media