Album  

McGaughy,s 44003 kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Ask Dwayne (Audio/Electronics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gazmob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: McGaughy,s 44003 kit Reply with quote

Cool HI, Im thinking of using McGaughy.s lowering kit 2 inch front and 4.5 inch rear #44003 on my 05 black bee 0531,What im asking has anybody used this kit? Im using stock 20 inch rims any photos with this kit fitted so i can see before i buy
Bill_L
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 22
Bill_L's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any pictures but it is a very good kit and is made to work well with stock size tires so you should not have any problems.
I would highly recommend having your spring perches welded during or after the install and getting a good set of shocks instead of using the extenders that are supplied with the kit.

2005 Ram Daytona #1445 / GoManGo! / Mopar CAI / SRT NightRunner 22s / Auburn LSD / Superior 4.56 Gears / Edge TQ / Shift Kit / Edelbrock Headers / Custom Dual Exhaust / Superchips Flashpaq with Trans Tuning / AEM WideBand / Summit Pulley / Viper Electric Fan / DJM 2” arms / McGaughys Flip with Notch and Air Bags / Hotchkis Swaybars / Retrax bed cover /
RumbleBee1321
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 28
RumbleBee1321's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that kit on my truck with 22's. There's before and after pics in my gallery.

2004 Rumble Bee 1321 -Sold-

2012 Challenger R/T Classic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Ask Dwayne (Audio/Electronics) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: