Album  

Smyrna, GA siting, South Cobb Dr.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Bee Spottings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rowdog_14
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 21
rowdog_14's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Smyrna, GA siting, South Cobb Dr. Reply with quote

I work near I-285 and South Cobb Dr. Almost every weekend for the past month I have seen a yellow Rumble Bee drive past. Is this anyone on the site
Jet 180 stat:Trans Cooler:Gauges:Mopar Oil Pressure,Trans Temp,A/F:Dynamic Grounding:TB Grounding:Borla Cat-Back:Sonnax trans line pressure:BBK Shorties #4009:FastMan 85mm Throttle Body:HemiFever Custom Tune:Magnaflow y-pipe #10748:Doug's cutout #H1131 with QTP Electric Cutout: K&N CAI:Comp 268 Cam,6.1 springs and pushrods:Summit UD Pulley:McGaughys shackles:Belltech 5555

Upgrades to come:
1.Edge Torque Converter 2. Detroit TruTrac 3.Motive 4.56 gears
Rally
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 17
Rally's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool to see you gotten many of your wish list items done, how's it running for ya?
Second Swarm 1893 saved from the salvage pool and now better than ever!! SRT 10 front end, 22" factory SRT 10 rims on 305/40/22's, Mopar CAI, Superchip 3950 Cortex programmer, Dan the Fastman 85MM TB, SRT pillar pod w/ Mopar Oil Pres gauge, 305s Alpine head unit, 12" MTX sub, JL audio amp, tint, custom floor mats, 71 Super Bee tribute paint scheme on hood, Mobil 1, and Shell 93 (since they sponsor Dodge), 180 degree Jet thermostat, Katzkin seats, custom 345 hemi badges.
rowdog_14
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 21
rowdog_14's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running nice! The low end still feels stock with the factory torque convertor, but the mid range and high end it ridiculous!!!!!!! I decided to finally really get into it on 20 the other day. It felt like I was going fast but I did not expect to see 110mph on the dash and it was still pulling so I let off the gas once I saw how fast I was going. I am saving up to get a new Torque Convertor to help with the low end and put more power to the rear.

How is that nice viper running!?

Jet 180 stat:Trans Cooler:Gauges:Mopar Oil Pressure,Trans Temp,A/F:Dynamic Grounding:TB Grounding:Borla Cat-Back:Sonnax trans line pressure:BBK Shorties #4009:FastMan 85mm Throttle Body:HemiFever Custom Tune:Magnaflow y-pipe #10748:Doug's cutout #H1131 with QTP Electric Cutout: K&N CAI:Comp 268 Cam,6.1 springs and pushrods:Summit UD Pulley:McGaughys shackles:Belltech 5555

Upgrades to come:
1.Edge Torque Converter 2. Detroit TruTrac 3.Motive 4.56 gears
Rally
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 17
Rally's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, next thing is you'll need to make sure you can put it to the pavement! The Vip is good running well all things considered but we have some bugs to still work out. Supposed to go racing on MLK day but not sure it will be ready for a full on track day, it might. Just depends.
Second Swarm 1893 saved from the salvage pool and now better than ever!! SRT 10 front end, 22" factory SRT 10 rims on 305/40/22's, Mopar CAI, Superchip 3950 Cortex programmer, Dan the Fastman 85MM TB, SRT pillar pod w/ Mopar Oil Pres gauge, 305s Alpine head unit, 12" MTX sub, JL audio amp, tint, custom floor mats, 71 Super Bee tribute paint scheme on hood, Mobil 1, and Shell 93 (since they sponsor Dodge), 180 degree Jet thermostat, Katzkin seats, custom 345 hemi badges.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Bee Spottings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: