Album  

Need Help with Hood Insert Part

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Daytona General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daytona00753

With a name like Licking it has to Be GOOD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Need Help with Hood Insert Part Reply with quote

Hi had a bit of bad luck the other day cruising down the interstate as I notice a part of my truck just fly off which was my whole Hood scoop!! Needless to say I turned around and went back to get it and it was broke all to s***. So can anyone help me out on where to find another one at a descent price or if anyone on here happens to have one lying around for sell id probably buy THANKS.

20130609_205544.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  269.68 KB
 Viewed:  260 Time(s)

20130609_205544.jpg

05 Daytona SC 4x4 #00753 GoMango
~MoDs~
Boss 329 22s, Blk Headlights,Billet BLK Gas Door, SS Grille Inserts Re-Painted BLK, Custom Hood Insert Re-Painted BLK, Tinted windows 5%Back 15%Side, Custom WS Strip, TruXedo Cover, Rhino Lined, Bed Caps, MRK Accessories, Apline 7'' Flipout DVD, 2 12'' Audiobahns /w 1000 watt Xplod amp, Flowmaster 10 Series Dumped, ChromeIntakes Dual CAI, Superchip 3865
Bill_L
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 22
Bill_L's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need part numbers 05159029AA and 05174323AA
The first should be the scoop and the second is the grill that goes in it.
I do believe they are unpainted due to the price.
I think you can also order the same parts painted from an SRT but they are about 3.5-4 times the money.

These do not come with clips or nuts that hold them on so you would still have to figure that part out.

Prices I found on Mopar Parts Overstock was like $68 and $14 which seems really cheap, almost too cheap, Factory Chrysler Parts has them listed for $87 and $16.

2005 Ram Daytona #1445 / GoManGo! / Mopar CAI / SRT NightRunner 22s / Auburn LSD / Superior 4.56 Gears / Edge TQ / Shift Kit / Edelbrock Headers / Custom Dual Exhaust / Superchips Flashpaq with Trans Tuning / AEM WideBand / Summit Pulley / Viper Electric Fan / DJM 2” arms / McGaughys Flip with Notch and Air Bags / Hotchkis Swaybars / Retrax bed cover /
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Daytona General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: