Album  

Heater Blower Will not blow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeeKeeper3909

Mopar or No Car!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Heater Blower Will not blow! Reply with quote

Anyone else have a blower motor issue? Pulled motor out and connected to 12volt power works fine. Changed the Heater control dosent work, replaced the Blower resistor dosent work, Checked fuses all are good, What else other than the harness could it be? are there any fusable links im missing? me and my test light are getting tired of looking. any help would be awsome Thanks...SteveO
06 ca bighorn
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 17
06 ca bighorn's gallery

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be the harness. Just replaced the resistor on the wife's jeep wrangler last weekend. I believe there is a fuse for that under the hood that you can check, it's like 40 amps....
Resonators Straight-Piped
rumble bee 1125

===========================

Gallery pictures: 1
rumble bee 1125's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try replacing the the blower motor relay
rumble bee 1125

===========================

Gallery pictures: 1
rumble bee 1125's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.alldatapro.com/alldata/PRO~V166507483~C40667~R0~OD~N/0/108596970/110705621/110705812/110705816/34853741/34865608/56269604/56269614

Here is a diagram

BeeKeeper3909

Mopar or No Car!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions. I know this is a late response but it turned out to be the idiot that installed my remote start. Butchered my harness under the steering Colum poked holes in the wires, inserted wire into each one he poked a hole into and electrical taped them! I freaked out on the phone with the place that installed it. They asked me to bring it back so they could further hack it up. I declined. I should have just done it myself. I had to take everything he did apart and solder and heat shrink everything properly. My girlfriend had the unit installed for me as a surprise for Christmas. Turns out the blower power is the same wire that powers the ignition switch where I found the loose wire just hanging bare with electrical tape hanging from it. Mad Furious!
2005 Black 4wd Rumble Bee #3909
Banks Monster Cat back, Super Chips reprogramer, throttle body spacer, cold air intake, R1 concepts front and rear cross drilled and slotted rotors w/Kevlar pads, worked trans, Auburn posi center section 3:92, Smoked Projector headlights with Halo rings and 8000 hid's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Problems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: