Album  

Uncut Transponder Key for 2005 Dodge and remote control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Product and Vendor area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmonroe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Uncut Transponder Key for 2005 Dodge and remote control Reply with quote

Greetings,
When I bought my truck it only came with one key and remote control. I am looking for the best place to buy an Uncut Transponder Key for 2005 Dodge and remote control to open the doors. Any information on this would be great. Rumble on!
Bill_L
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 22
Bill_L's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are just looking for a key to unlock doors and not start the truck it does not need to be the grey transponder key so you can just buy the cheaper black key.

Since you only have one key if you want to actually program a second transponder key you would have to take it to the dealer for that. Once you have two keys you can do it yourself and have up to 8 I think.

I think that with only one working remote that you can program more of those.

As for where to get them you can check ebay but I would also check the dealer, I say that because when I looked for replacement remotes for my mom's Villager factory remotes from the dealer were cheaper than the stuff on ebay.

2005 Ram Daytona #1445 / GoManGo! / Mopar CAI / SRT NightRunner 22s / Auburn LSD / Superior 4.56 Gears / Edge TQ / Shift Kit / Edelbrock Headers / Custom Dual Exhaust / Superchips Flashpaq with Trans Tuning / AEM WideBand / Summit Pulley / Viper Electric Fan / DJM 2” arms / McGaughys Flip with Notch and Air Bags / Hotchkis Swaybars / Retrax bed cover /
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Product and Vendor area All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: