Album  

Front bumper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unborn

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Front bumper Reply with quote

I recently hit a dip in the road going about 30. No warning sign, going uphill, and stop sign was behind a tree..... -__-
Lower portion of bumper cracked pretty bad and inner parts between lower and upper bumpers cracked but no big deal. I mostly care for the lower bumper. I havent been able to find the exact replacment. A Dodge dealership told me that Dodge doesn't make parts for the Rumble Bee anymore due to the fact it is over 10 years old. Any suggestions on where to look? I am at work right now, I will have pictures up later today. Also, I was inspired by the 10 year anniversary Rumble Bee concept. Any news on the truck ever being put into production? If not, I would love to change my chrome into black chrome. Suggestions on that if you please.
conspen14
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Front bumper Reply with quote

unborn wrote:
I recently hit a dip in the road going about 30. No warning sign, going uphill, and stop sign was behind a tree..... -__-
Lower portion of bumper cracked pretty bad and inner parts between lower and upper bumpers cracked but no big deal. I mostly care for the lower bumper. I havent been able to find the exact replacment. A Dodge dealership told me that Dodge doesn't make parts for the Rumble Bee anymore due to the fact it is over 10 years old. Any suggestions on where to look? I am at work right now, I will have pictures up later today. Also, I was inspired by the 10 year anniversary Rumble Bee concept. Any news on the truck ever being put into production? If not, I would love to change my chrome into black chrome. Suggestions on that if you please.
If I were you I would look as the cracked bumper as a excuse to get the SRT-10 bumper.
If not this is what I found http://3rdstrikeperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8140_23_73_8341_456_5360&products_id=195

Also as far as I am aware the new rumble bee concept was for 2014 and that was just a dream and was never looked at further but dodge is making a new special edition truck I think called The Ignition Orange Sport which is supposed to be pretty cool.

unborn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Sorry I havent been on in a long while. That was very helpful. I personally like the Rumble Bee bumper much more than the SRT bumper. But, I might have to switch to an SRT bumper if i can't find the perfect replacment. I will look into the new RAM you speak of. I am interested
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: