Album  

2009 seats on the bee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luis88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:37 am    Post subject: 2009 seats on the bee Reply with quote

Has any one installed the 2009 seats on their bee I am on the fence about installing the dark slate vs the rt seats both same price any one have pics
Steve Papp
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Seats Reply with quote

I replaced my seats in the rubble bee with 2010 Lincoln zephyr black leather 10 way bucket seats.

It wasn't for the faint of heart and because I had to make all new brackets plus I wanted to keep the center storage compartment.

What you have to be careful about is making sure you do not get power seats with a memory package. I overcame this by buying a second passenger side. I found them on eBay for $350. They only had 10,000 miles on them and were in great shape. Certainly a lot better than the original seats. This was done about five years ago. Use the original brackets to connect to the floor and made the adaption for the Lincoln zephyr seats.

Unfortunately I don't know how to send pictures on this site.

Good luck on your project

Steve Papp plaque number 27

CaliberNick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also read someone put in some seats from a Dodge Nitro (using the center console too). But I think that was also quite a bit of work, and unless you find leather ones, the nitro seats are no better or worse, but you could get them reupholstered.

Ideally, I would love a nice set of Charger seats with the big bolsters. I love seats like that, and they would look the part too coming from another dodge car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: