Album  

2004 Ram GTX Sublime #363 Valuation quest.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moxygtx01*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:56 pm    Post subject: 2004 Ram GTX Sublime #363 Valuation quest. Reply with quote

Hello to All:
I own a 2004 Dodge Ram GTX, Sublime, with 7556 miles. Its in concours condition, beautiful sublime paint and interior. I still have the factory stickers on the frame, under hood. Appraised at $29,500. Only produced 433 in 2004 and about the same number in 2005. Came in the Mopar High Impact colors: Hemi Orange, Purple, Sublime, and yellow. I'm searching for information on the process of getting the GTX a valuation. The current market value is $12,053 which is terrible because I know my truck is valued much highter than that. Currently insured with Grundy at an agreed value of $29,500. Hagerty has no information on these trks or value. These are the most mis-understood trks in the collector market. If anyone cares to share the valuation process I would be glad to hear.
Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is all they are worth. Same with the bees they don't have much resale value. Pretty much just an 04 ram.

Steve Papp
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Dodge GTX Reply with quote

GTX was never a option from Dodge. That is why you're not going to be able to get all a fair evaluation.

Pickup trucks were sent out to a private company and turned into GTX s .

The company that did this and is long gone.

You can only get what somebody is willing to pay.

Do wish you the best of luck trying to get as much as possible .

Steve

Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge sent the truck to LA west for custom work and then went back to the dealers for sale. La west is the same company that did the Choo Choo customs vans years ago. It was through Dodge just as the Bees were customized at Roush Racing and went back to Dodge. Neither have any great value. Sad but true.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: