Album  

got all my lowering parts in! few ?'s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmoney23

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: got all my lowering parts in! few ?'s Reply with quote

I got everything I need to lower my truck now. I got mcgaughys 2" drop spindles and mactrax 4"-6" rear flip kit. I wanna set the rear down 5". Here's my question? Are you guys having to cut your front springs any to get 1 extra inch drop in the front? Seems like 3" in the front would be a perfect height.

2016-02-09 10.57.57.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB
 Viewed:  153 Time(s)

2016-02-09 10.57.57.jpg

Bee3296

Some mods

Gallery pictures: 33
Bee3296's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want 3" in the front there's a few options, jut depends what you want to spend. Cutting being the cheapest, if memory is right I believe it was half a coil for a 1" drop. Upper control arms would be the best bet but also the most expensive. The other option is to find 06-08 style ram front springs since they are a different sprig rate they basically le the front say more which also lowers it. I saw you made your way to dodgetalk, I'm a member on both sites love the org but way more information on dodgetalk and more detailed builds with photos. I know for sure you can find these answers in the 3rd ten sport truck section. Don't quite me ok these answer as I'm going from memory back when I researched it to do my build. Have fun with it!!!
Kris 2005 Second Swarm 3296 2X4, Honeycomb grill, 2/5 Drop, Shaved emblems,SCT stacked with Superchips,35% Tinted front windows 5% on back, Extang Low pro file cover,Motive 4.56's, Auburn LSD, 5" Sixpack 440 hood scoop, OBX Longtubes, Pioner Premier Head unit, 12" 1200XL MA audio subs. Soon to instal Inertia P&P Heads and Intertia SRTMax Cam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: