Album  

Transmission Shift

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Ask HEMI 8U2 (Mechanical/Performance)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelaminator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Transmission Shift Reply with quote

I had my share of bad auto dealers. Bought a 2004 rumble bee 5.7 hemi and it was performance programmed. Long story short, had engine light on and the car dealer sent it to a dodge dealer and was told to reset the computer back to factory and don't bother about the codes. Well they finally fixed it but the program was wiped out. Looking in to a superchip to buy. In the mean time is there anyway to adjust the the way the transmission shifts? My daughters chevy cruze shifts better. What ever they did when you stomp on it to pass, it just bogs down. It's embarrassing to have a muscle truck and a chevy cruze is quicker. At least when I had a 98 dodge 1500 you could adjust the tv cable. Can you do any adjustments besides buying a tuner to correct it?
Bee5085

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure of any way to change the shifting on the transmission without a programmer. I'm sure one of the veteran bees can tell you more on that, however I do know that a programmer will help the transmission immensely. I use a diablo sport intune and it helps a ton with putting more power down. For whatever reason the stock ecu tune for the transmission just kills all power.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Ask HEMI 8U2 (Mechanical/Performance) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: