Album  

Talk about a fairy tale ending...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Off Topic [Non-Offensive]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TypicalCountryGirl

Well...I think Ill just be me today

Gallery pictures: 36
TypicalCountryGirl's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Talk about a fairy tale ending... Reply with quote

Ok this has nothing to do with trucks, but its something amazing that happened to me yesterday so I thought I would share it with yall...kudos to those that actually read the whole thing...

Ok...2 years ago before I started college I sold 3 of my horses:
Lady Red
App

so to let many of you know we recently bought Image back...the lady I had sold her to ran into some money problems and sold her back to us...anyways, Red was sold to a lady by the name of Aubree Becker (she only goes by that name when selling/buying horses)...this lady told me that she was going to use Red as a lesson/jumping horse for her lesson kids, I thought that would be a great home for her since she loves jumping...App went to a lady and man who lived about an hour away and absolutely fell in love with him...so now to the present...

yesterday a lady shows up at our house, I recognize her as the lady that came out with Aubree to look at Red and she begins to tell me a story that makes me want to cry, throw up, hit someone in the face...anything...apparently Aubree Becker is nothing but a horse trader...she lies to everyone she buys a horse from and everyone she sells a horse to...she sold Red for $3,500 ($1,000 more than she bought her from me for) to a little girl, lied about her age (she was 14 at the time and told the girl she was 10), and told her that she had bought Red from Alabama when she was a foal and had her all her life and had bred her several times...so this little girl, not knowing what she was getting into, bought a mare from a lady full of lies...they found out when the vet came to do Reds teeth this summer that she was actually closer to 18, alot older than this little girl had originally thought...her father is Mike Steele, one of the guys that was in the operation Blackhawk Down and a colonel at Fort Cambell in Clarksville (also where I go to college) and theyre being relocated in 90 days, so the little girl is desperate to find a home for Red...the funny thing is, I was just up at the Fort Cambell stables a week ago to apply for a job as a trail mount leader and an animal caretaker..If I had taken a tour of the barn I would have seen Red, we were so close to each other and I never knew it..anyways..so this lady Jackie comes to my house today, found it by memory, and tells me that if we would take her back, they would love to GIVE Red back to us...I immediately said yes...so apparently she's back with us as of today!...I just cant believe it all, Im in shock right now because I trusted Aubree and thought that Red was going to a good home...well she did eventually but not the way I thought...I would NEVER sell one of my horses to a bad home, only approved homes...the messed up thing is that whenever I e-mailed Aubree she told me lies about how Red was doing great and taking 1st place everywhere she was going...I just couldnt believe it...but its amazing that we're getting her back, for free...she does have slight arthritus in her stifle but other than that she's good for light riding...Im just so happy...I thought this was a true fairy tale story...so thanks for reading...here's some pictures of Red:

Red Being Lazy
Red & App

those are the only ones I could find..but Ill be sure to take more today when she gets here

Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool glad it's working out good for all of you.

isleepnakdnthesno

Official ROFLcopter Pilot

Gallery pictures: 14
isleepnakdnthesno's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to hear of you being reunited. I had to put one of my horses down last year because of arthritis. She was the first horse I owned, I got her when I was 4. I still have her phillie though, and I know how you feel.
Bee Daddy
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 33
Bee Daddy's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: red Reply with quote

Wow! that is great. Sorry the lady has to lie to try to benefit her purpose. The lies will catch up with her. always wanted to learn how to ride horses, but never knew anyone that had one or took the time. I am so happy for you. Our pets are like our family, no matter what size they are. Applause Applause Dancing Dancing

TypicalCountryGirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: red Reply with quote

isleepnakdnthesno wrote:
glad to hear of you being reunited. I had to put one of my horses down last year because of arthritis. She was the first horse I owned, I got her when I was 4. I still have her phillie though, and I know how you feel.

Im sorry about your mare, Ive never personally had the experience of having to put a horse down and hope I dont have to go through that for awhile longer...both my older mares are just hitting 18 so I hope theyve got awhile with us...at least youve still got her filly to kinda remember her by...theyre amazing animals

Bee Daddy wrote:
Wow! that is great. Sorry the lady has to lie to try to benefit her purpose. The lies will catch up with her. always wanted to learn how to ride horses, but never knew anyone that had one or took the time. I am so happy for you. Our pets are like our family, no matter what size they are. Applause Applause Dancing Dancing

yea I know what you mean...theyre our big lap dogs lol...even though we use them for showing and riding and sort of a means for money theyre like part of our family

Bee Daddy
Seasoned Veteran

Bee Daddy's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: red Reply with quote

so how is red doing. betcha it didn't take long for him to adjust back to his former surroundings. Smile

TypicalCountryGirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: red Reply with quote

Bee Daddy wrote:
so how is red doing. betcha it didn't take long for him to adjust back to his former surroundings. Smile

yea she's pretty well adjusted, the other horses are still picking on her a bit...Im dying to ride her again but its going to be awhile before I can because of her weight...here are some recent pictures of her:

Red Grazing
My brother giving her a treat
Nice head shot
Beautiful shot in the sun
One of the pups trying to be brave
You can see how skinny she is
Close up of 4 of the girls (from left to right - Red, Image, Two Bits, & Chloe)
The whole gang

Bee Daddy
Seasoned Veteran

Bee Daddy's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: pictures Reply with quote

awesome pictures. our youth pastor has 2 horses. maybe some day we can come down & see them. thanks for the pictures. Smile Smile

Buzzzz
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 29
Buzzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just now saw and read your story. Dishonesty is very evil.
I experienced some of this dishonesty this summer. We got
ripped-off of $40K by a contractor who was suppose to
build a sun room addition on our house.

Nice pictures and beautiful horses. I can feel your pain
because of her dishonesty.

What you see in this photo has now been taken down because
it was not up to code nor was the roof built high enough. The
glass roof is arriving today, that we are paying for the second
time. Sad We have a new contractor now. Smile

sunroom mess 013.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  674.42 KB
 Viewed:  162 Time(s)

sunroom mess 013.jpg

#1540 Bee....traded in

~~Do unto others as you would
have them do unto you.~~
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzzzz wrote:
Just now saw and read your story. Dishonesty is very evil.
I experienced some of this dishonesty this summer. We got
ripped-off of $40K by a contractor who was suppose to
build a sun room addition on our house.

Nice pictures and beautiful horses. I can feel your pain
because of her dishonesty.

What you see in this photo has now been taken down because
it was not up to code nor was the roof built high enough. The
glass roof is arriving today, that we are paying for the second
time. Sad We have a new contractor now. Smile

Looking good Sunshine! Cool

dodgeisbest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Typicalcountrygirl, what is Aubree's real name? I may have had a run in with her. Have you had any other interactions with her or know anything else about her?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Off Topic [Non-Offensive] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: