Album  

Looking for ground effects for 04 rumble bee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Other Sites and Product Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rumblebee1427

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Looking for ground effects for 04 rumble bee Reply with quote

I'm looking for a set of yellow ground effects for my 2004 rumble bee #1427, I bought my truck in early 2016 and it's missing the ground effects, it looks like it was hit on the passenger door and someone took them off when they got damaged. I haven't been able to find them on Craigslist/ eBay and one know where I can find a set? I'm not trying to make a "wanna bee" for everyone that will get all upset. Thank you.
Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for ground effects for 04 rumble bee Reply with quote

Rumblebee1427 wrote:
I'm looking for a set of yellow ground effects for my 2004 rumble bee #1427, I bought my truck in early 2016 and it's missing the ground effects, it looks like it was hit on the passenger door and someone took them off when they got damaged. I haven't been able to find them on Craigslist/ eBay and one know where I can find a set? I'm not trying to make a "wanna bee" for everyone that will get all upset. Thank you.
They haven't been made for several years now but I think 3rd strike has them available.

Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for ground effects for 04 rumble bee Reply with quote

Invader wrote:
Rumblebee1427 wrote:
They haven't been made for several years now but I think 3rd strike has them available.

Here's their web page http://3rdstrikeperformance.com/

luis88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: omg Reply with quote

i cant belive all the body ground effects are 1500 with out shipping and are not even oem good thing i just bought a spare body kit oem for 200 includes the front lower foam pc
Bee3296

Some mods

Gallery pictures: 33
Bee3296's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: omg Reply with quote

luis88 wrote:
i cant belive all the body ground effects are 1500 with out shipping and are not even oem good thing i just bought a spare body kit oem for 200 includes the front lower foam pc

Could you please take a pic of the foam piece. Mine came without it and I've gone to the dealer countless times to just see it but there's no part number. I've tried here before with no luck so it would be a huge help.

Kris 2005 Second Swarm 3296 2X4, Honeycomb grill, 2/5 Drop, Shaved emblems,SCT stacked with Superchips,35% Tinted front windows 5% on back, Extang Low pro file cover,Motive 4.56's, Auburn LSD, 5" Sixpack 440 hood scoop, OBX Longtubes, Pioner Premier Head unit, 12" 1200XL MA audio subs. Soon to instal Inertia P&P Heads and Intertia SRTMax Cam

Bee3296

Some mods

Gallery pictures: 33
Bee3296's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody?
Kris 2005 Second Swarm 3296 2X4, Honeycomb grill, 2/5 Drop, Shaved emblems,SCT stacked with Superchips,35% Tinted front windows 5% on back, Extang Low pro file cover,Motive 4.56's, Auburn LSD, 5" Sixpack 440 hood scoop, OBX Longtubes, Pioner Premier Head unit, 12" 1200XL MA audio subs. Soon to instal Inertia P&P Heads and Intertia SRTMax Cam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Other Sites and Product Links All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: