Album  

Changing SRT 10 bumper grille

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsl0204

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Changing SRT 10 bumper grille Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've got an SRT 10 bumper on the front of my 04 and can't find anything online about how to change the bumper grille for an SRT 10. Found videos on how to change the hood grille inserts and it looks pretty straight forward. From looking under the front bumper, it's sealed and I'll need to get that plastic cover off first. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for changing that lower/bumper SRT 10 grille.

Thanks!

IMAG0579.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB
 Viewed:  130 Time(s)

IMAG0579.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: srt-10 bumper cover Reply with quote

just take srt bumper cover off Bee open hood you will see 5 push pins on the top of bumper cover pull them out. on the end of bumper cover around front of wheel well are 2 or 3 screws have to come out. i think that is all there is. with the cover off will make it easy to do bumper inserts.

waxing 004.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB
 Viewed:  137 Time(s)

waxing 004.JPG

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: