Album  

numbers on 2004 and 2005 bees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louis Zagame
Division 3 President

Gallery pictures: 35
Louis Zagame's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: numbers on 2004 and 2005 bees Reply with quote

I'M POSTING THIS SO YOU CAN ALL READ THE TOTAL NUMBERS ON THE BEES THAT WERE MADE . THERE WERE ONLY RUMBLE BEES MADE IN 2004 AND 2005 , NO OTHER YEARS WERE MADE . THIS IS THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED FROM THE PRODUCTION MANAGER FROM ST . LOUIS FENTON PLANT WHERE THE BEES WERE MADE. OK GUYS AND GALS . THIS THE FINAL PRODUCTION NUMBERS AND THIS INFO IS RIGHT FROM THE PRODUCTION MANAGER OF RUMBLE BEE RAM 1500 DODGE TRUCKS.
US TOTALS = 4656 2004 RUMBLEBEES

CANADA TOTALS = 202 2004 RUMBLEBEES

US TOTALS = 4649 2005 RUMBLEBEES

CANADA TOTALS = 525 2005 RUMBLEBEES
THE TOTAL BEES MADE IN 2004 IS 4858

THE TOTAL BEES MADE IN 2005 IS 5174

NO BEES EXPORTED FOR SALE BY CDX . ALL WERE PURCHASED FROM US OR CANADIAN TOTALS.

ANY NUMBERS OVER THESE ARE NOT ORIGINAL BEES PRODUCED BY DODGE .

SO NOW YOU CAN SAY THAT YOUR BEE IS # ---- OF 4858 IN O4

OR YOU CAN SAY THAT YOUR BEE IS # ---- OF 5174 IN 05

NOW I HOPE THIS ENDS THE ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOTAL NUMBER OF BEES MADE .
_FIRST OF ALL , THE NUMBER OF BEES MADE ARE AS STATED . THE NUMBERS THAT ARE ON SOME OF YOUR BEES ARE OVER IN 2004 AND 2005 BECAUSE OF THE DASH PLATES THAT WERE DAMAGED AT THE VENDOR THAT PUT THE BEES TOGETHER. I 'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POST THAT IN MY OTHER POST BUT HERE IS THE INFO ON THAT, THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 27 NUMBERS THAT WERE DAMAGED IN THE ORIGINAL BEE COUNT AND AT THAT TIME THERE WERE NO DUPLICATES MADE . THEY DIDN'T MAKE ANY DUPS UNTIL STEVE POPPS HAD HIS MADE AS IT WAS MISSING ON HIS BEE AND IT TOOK SEVERAL MONTH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DUPLICATE PLATE. BUT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF BEES MADE ARE CORRECT. SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE A NUMBER THAT IS OVER 4858 IN 2004 AND 5174 IN 2005 . NOW YOU CAN GET A DUPLICATE MADE OF YOUR NUMBER FROM YOUR DEALER . A LIST OF THE MISSING NUMBERS ARE BEEING TRACED NOW SO WE WILL KNOW WITCH NUMBERS ARE NOT ORIGINAL BEES. I HOPE THIS ANSWERS ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

2009 Harley-Davidson
2009 jeep liberty
2010 pt cruiser
Apache
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 112
Apache's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but i saw a # 5478, at a dealer the other day..a 05

MOD LIST-
22" Sendel S12 Chrome rims
305/40-R22 Toyo Proxes STS tires
SIDEPIPES!!!! (No longer functional :'( )
QUICK CHANGE EXHAUST (Force,Stright,Glasspack,Turbo Summit,Reso)
18" GLASSPACK DUMPED!!!
Tint
Tonnaeu Cover
Bed Stripe
Honeycombe Grille

Want List-
Two Tone Leather
Hitch
6-PACK hood
SOLAR YELLOW
2004 RUMBLE BEE: #3359
silversurfer320
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 17
silversurfer320's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilnutt wrote:
but i saw a # 5478, at a dealer the other day..a 05

the number plaque can be ordered from the dealership....so they can make any number one they want Confused

dennis1768 wrote:
Finally I will install some type of mesh behind the scoop to keep birds ,little kids and hondas from being sucked in.
Baloo

quit your bitchin

Gallery pictures: 62
Baloo's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: numbers on 2004 and 2005 bees Reply with quote

Louis Zagame wrote:

_FIRST OF ALL , THE NUMBER OF BEES MADE ARE AS STATED . THE NUMBERS THAT ARE ON SOME OF YOUR BEES ARE OVER IN 2004 AND 2005 BECAUSE OF THE DASH PLATES THAT WERE DAMAGED AT THE VENDOR THAT PUT THE BEES TOGETHER. I 'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POST THAT IN MY OTHER POST BUT HERE IS THE INFO ON THAT, THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 27 NUMBERS THAT WERE DAMAGED IN THE ORIGINAL BEE COUNT AND AT THAT TIME THERE WERE NO DUPLICATES MADE . THEY DIDN'T MAKE ANY DUPS UNTIL STEVE POPPS HAD HIS MADE AS IT WAS MISSING ON HIS BEE AND IT TOOK SEVERAL MONTH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DUPLICATE PLATE. BUT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF BEES MADE ARE CORRECT. SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE A NUMBER THAT IS OVER 4858 IN 2004 AND 5174 IN 2005 . NOW YOU CAN GET A DUPLICATE MADE OF YOUR NUMBER FROM YOUR DEALER . A LIST OF THE MISSING NUMBERS ARE BEEING TRACED NOW SO WE WILL KNOW WITCH NUMBERS ARE NOT ORIGINAL BEES. I HOPE THIS ANSWERS ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

That would explain why you saw a higher number. It is one of the 27????????

Randy K Milholland wrote:

Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.

Updated 31 Dec 2006
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Louis Zagame
Division 3 President

Gallery pictures: 35
Louis Zagame's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: BUMP Reply with quote

BMP
2009 Harley-Davidson
2009 jeep liberty
2010 pt cruiser
DABPerformance
Approved Vendor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow....thats f*** up
2005 Black RumbleBee #0233

R.I.P Derrick/Rumblebee1804

Mods: (in order bottem-newest)
*Viper responder alarm w/remote start
*15% tint on sides 5% on back and eyebrow
*Memphis Mclass speakers
*True-Dual glasspack exhaust out the side cutouts
*Premier(Pioneer) DEH-P670MP Deck
*Black Honeycomb grill
*Drop in K&N Air Filter
*305/50/20 Toyo Proxies
*Taylor 8.2 Shorty wires and NGK plugs
*6.1 Cam
*180 thermostat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SRT8htown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to drag this topic back into the front or anything ... but ... If you can make any number you want ... Does that mean that ours mean nothing??? 3292 means crap then ... I could order me another number??

I'm also surprised that there were so many of these made ... I see Bee's every now and then but I wouldn't have guessed over 4k made ... not to mention 5k made in 2005 ...

Also ... Can you check as to how many were yellow and how many were black?

2004 #3292 ... No mods as of yet but soon to come...

2006 Charger SRT-8 ... High Flow Cat's; Magnaflow full exhaust ... A car that makes you say "HOLY #$&*!!!"
Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you have to prove what bee you have to get a replacement. You can't just order any number. Here is a link to the best we have as far as colors.

http://www.rumblebee.org/viewtopic.php?t=4855&highlight=production+numbers

PLMCRZY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:28 am    Post subject: 2004-2005 Dodge Ram RumbleBee global production numbers Reply with quote

I know this is an old thread, but thought I would share. I just pulled the numbers direct from the build records for the RumbleBee's. You guys were really close. Good job!

-=PLMCRZY=-

edit: I'm currently not able to embed the image. Confused Click on the link below.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GGPSxQH_seBeawEX93t82lixkZcTUDXrCEiPuKD4d8AtXsn6lbcWcqoOpLIKA5ecRBkHxn8l0HLrma2Y2mQ_7Dna9KfxiS-RIuktxtYM7UbZQ1CZDrpYyE0sprofeSzneZbfBdWjiOMjyOkdxTG7jvcUzfxsRrDoofTjjyfEactghDAGGKQi7SWI7MPDRMODC9wVy_sDrNQ5rgUFDSweYTrUvyP__W8ro-tA3hG1Qtv0MP5Ah6jsP1gqJHcfiG5HQtU_y1lYkKbF1cPA0GAt8elUamMYwHIyejGDzYBt2QlShJg0HCMEWYhgchWb2TqTmRPuukT_UFuG_iCW-tPj8NFrvOEY8p6JBw9vXplu9YRXMwHRKc8EDGob98mF-Vrhywu0tRTc_gm5pqwRqrsL4P60NwZSdRCC9R4e8tUvkQ6yilObeJ4LAOFIccQB_H978DxE-xHuNw75zVOAYCbCzHyVA5_Fm9ZEU7WExnHvcgH1gf860qbpdYL_P5jLHmpUt1NsvWwxT2Ik2RSTC3HMlMuVC_dDAL6oG1ju_XGEu1F9J0-aecVw8PqE-vgijAcsh4XJx_UfykOk8Ck8Joqy8uM_zWzdeeu3XExyFGfKpDyIuvK43sfxvPQOAx1C1SgwiPTRYgPpT4nM_yhCBfGdp_L1YUpJQsVkmtiGfzATQA=w854-h417-no
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks! This is excellent info. Fewer black ones than yellow. I wonder how many are left in good condition.

MC 3566
Steve Papp
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Plaque Numbers Reply with quote

I have to add my 2ยข since my name is being mentioned.

My truck it is an early one, built February 2004.

The truck came with a plaque but no number on the plaque.

If it wasn't for the help of my brother in law, corporate executive engineer for Chrysler I don't know if I would've been able to figure out what the number was.

He found out where the dodge pickup trucks were sent to be turned into rumblebees they in turn use the Vin number to find out the correct plaque number. Which turned out to be 27 the first production four wheel drive according to all the information I received from dodge and the company that turned and into rumblebees.

I still have the box and the address of the company that made the plaques for
dodge.
Of course I saved all the correspondents from dodge, the dealership stating it was built for the Milwaukee car show but arrived too late.

I'm not sure who the person was but they'd wrote a wonderful article about the rumblebees and included all the information. I sent pictures of the plaques with no number and the correct number 27 plaque. At the end of the day I decided not to put the plaque on with the correct number, decided to save all my gathered information.

I'm proud to say I still have the truck. Its getting its share of dings and scratches throughout the years. Has just about 50,000 miles on it.

It's been virtually trouble free.

I followed the maintenance program to the letter.

I decided that when I kick the bucket one of my friends is getting the truck.

Unfortunately I don't know how to put the pictures on this reply.

Steve Papp

Steve Papp
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Plaque Numbers mistake Reply with quote

After reading my e-mail over ,I made a mistake. The correct plaque number is 28.

I think the person that wrote this article knew my brother in law. Also I do not live in Wisconsin anymore. Move to the western part of North Carolina just south of Asheville. Been there about 11 years now.

Sorry for the mistake

Steve Papp

Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve thanks for the good story and the interesting info.

Love my bee. I have an 05, black 4x4 and just made 41,000 miles.

MC 3566
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: