Album  

Rumble bee's for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoparOutlaws

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Rumble bee's for sale Reply with quote

Any one know of any 04-05 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee's out there for sale relatively close to AZ? I currently own a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack in Plum Crazy purple and a 2014 Dodge Charger RT in Phantom black, and now I'm looking into adding a Dodge Ram Rumble Bee to the fleet if you guys had any idea of any trucks up for sale please let me know thanks in advance
ryland20
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be selling a 2004 RumbleBee in the next few weeks. She's got 118k miles and is well kept. Is pretty much all stock with exception of a K&N CAI and an Aero Turbine exhaust. Runs very well! I'll likely be listing it for $10900. I also know a few vehicle transporters if you are interested ok. Thanks!
Go ManGo! #10341 "Taste of 1969"
Mopar Remote Start / SRT-10 22" Polished Aluminum Wheels / Flowmaster 70 Big Block Series / APM RamAir Intake / JetPerformance Powr-Flo TB spacer / Superchips Flashpaq Tuned
conspen14
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Rumble bee's for sale Reply with quote

MoparOutlaws wrote:
Any one know of any 04-05 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee's out there for sale relatively close to AZ? I currently own a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack in Plum Crazy purple and a 2014 Dodge Charger RT in Phantom black, and now I'm looking into adding a Dodge Ram Rumble Bee to the fleet if you guys had any idea of any trucks up for sale please let me know thanks in advance

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/6005427042.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: