Album  

Pictures
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

Anyone else having trouble posting pictures?

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
booky
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 59
booky's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems as long as I use the choose file option.

Depo Tail lights.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.13 KB
 Viewed:  2726 Time(s)

Depo Tail lights.jpg

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim, do you remember me. Had the black bee with the 'C' strip after I hit the wall drag racing. Please tell me you know me so I can talk to someone that knows me. Getting no where otherwise. But I think I recognize your boat. It had a big V8 in it didn't it.

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.38 MB
 Viewed:  74 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 004.jpg

Don........Beecuz / #3850
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not able to post pics from my home PC but I realized I was able to from my iPad. Strange.

MC 3566
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEECUZ wrote:
Jim, do you remember me. Had the black bee with the 'C' strip after I hit the wall drag racing. Please tell me you know me so I can talk to someone that knows me. Getting no where otherwise. But I think I recognize your boat. It had a big V8 in it didn't it.

I know you Don, how are you doing. loved your bee

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
Dads Toy
Past division president

Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEECUZ wrote:

I know you Don, how are you doing. loved your bee

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am heartened by a few of you that remember me. I got so of in trouble a long time ago but I am back and in a Bee of sorts. It is the Red Ram and I am getting to just love it. Can't rid myself of the mod bug so we already have a CAI, and that is K&N Blackhawk. On the 11th I will be having the true duals installed. that will long tube headers, performance cats, dual electric cutouts, magnaflow two in, two out with a cross pipe built in and powder coated black tips out the back. It has taken me a while to learn how to get away from stop lights when someone wants to mess with me but have learned that now. John if I remember correctly you just adored a Granddaughter. Is my memory right and how is she doing if I am right. I am a bit older now and the memory is getting challenged just way to much. I I think we talked about the boat you have as your avatar, has a big V8 if memory doesn't fail me. Mike i was getting on with .org. and probably got myself in trouble so didn't see much after a point. i am glad to be back and sorry so many are gone or that everyone is to busy. I am retired and seems I am to busy also. Thanx guys for talking to me, I was beginning to think I still was the bad boy of the site. I really loved my bee and did a lot of custom mods to it. All done professionally. In fact it was a professional that mess me up pretty bad engine wise, so got hard to make 3850 engine look real good. I traded it off for a 2008 vette, yellow convert with black top. Of course put a BBK intake, mild after market cam and nitrous. It was nitrous on 3850 that became more or less how I got my self in trouble on .org. Funny now, wasn't back then. Vette was set up for 550 RWHP but it got just to scary for this old man. HONEST! Even got a ticket and that was a first since high school. I was lucky a few miles back on that road I was doing 95. I would still be in jail for I could never explain was I was going that fast. And that was when I was 75. Drag raced the bee until I was 70. last 3 runs were going to be in the 11's but the slicks didn't hold for a nanosecond so I ended the racing with 3850 at 12.2/118 MPH. We did have fun and even blew a tranny but the nest one was built to race. In fact the one that built it is on You Tube with a supercharged yellow bee in Minnesota. Like 850 HP. Will talk later, gotta get my housework done now. hate that job, rather spend that time with the Ram.Talking way to much too.
Dads Toy
Past division president

Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Don,

I think your memory is fine. below is a picture of my granddaughter. she is now in 5th grade. We moved from KC to Boise to be near my mom who is 82 years old and needed help.

I still have my bee. it has 122,000 miles on it. I don't take care of it as much as I should. Embarassed

we bought a nice house in boise a year ago. so for now, no toys.
Goal is to pay off all small bills + car loan. then get a new tow. should be a little over 2 years to get all loans paid off (not including house)

Challenger was nice. it had the 392 in it. should of kept it.

untitled-9824small.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  501.24 KB
 Viewed:  78 Time(s)

untitled-9824small.jpg

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
Bee Keeper

Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEECUZ wrote:

Hello Don! Remember ..., how could I forget the Baddest Bee in the Hive, are you kidding? Hope you're doing well, looking forward to catching up. Wink

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG

Bee Keeper

Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

booky wrote:
No problems as long as I use the choose file option.

Yeah ..., that isn't working for me anymore. What is the other option?

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG

Bee Keeper

Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hell ..., now it's working. Confused

I have tried a number of times since the Hot Rod Power Tour last year with no luck. When I have a few minutes, I'll post up some pic's from that awesome tour if anyone is interested. (Nine months after the fact.) Embarassed

13731694_1156862407667928_7426513151263982408_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.74 KB
 Viewed:  2587 Time(s)

13731694_1156862407667928_7426513151263982408_n.jpg

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG

Bee Keeper

Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidently the problem is in the "Car Show Discussions forum", still can't post pic's there ???? Sad

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim I think you are right about sending pix. I have tried a couple times and it errors out and I lose everything I had typed as a post. All gone. Hate when that happens for I just don't remember what I said. Guess that's a part of ageing. I wanted to send a pic or two of the vette. 3850 I almost believe would have beaten the vette when I first got it but with the CAI, the Long tube headers and Z06 exhaust all the way back and the after market cam and nitrous I felt the bee would no longer beat the vette. Of course the bee was already gone and you know, I have never heard a thing from 3850 since. I even put my name and address with the paper work hoping someone might want to know how to use the nitrous system and the other stuff that was done. I still have parts for 3850 that I would just be willing to give away if someone would want them enough to just pay the shipping. I did actually give the seat covers to the dealer here to put with a used bee he had. they were just like new as I took them off to put Katzkins on. I did so many mods to the bee I just couldn't even remember all of them. I gave one member a tail light that his wife customized the original with the side of the garage. Worked good and I was happy to help. Still have a third brake light, a tail light and couple other things like head light covers that are brand new. I can't even remember all now. Took all the exhaust things to the Muffler guy and said use them for someone that hasn't got a lot of money. It was the original exhaust system with maybe 5,000 miles on it. Like new but what the heck would I do with it except give it away. Thanx for the nice words for 3850. I did really love that bee, and made it a monster with power. Fun seeing what she could do in the quarter, ended up being one of the faster ones, but there is SharaDon from Minn. He sold me a stage two tranny when I finally blew the stock tranny. Did not have any more problems. His bee is supercharged and I saw it when I was up there. It is a real beast. Well I rambled on again. Don't know why, most people think I must be drunk to keep talking like that. My girl friend hears how quiet and shy I am but she says you are wrong, he talks all the time. I guess. Did I get it right, you had that race boat with the big engine. Are you still doing that?
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Greg, that is one nice looking Daytona. Very cool. Not over done and real clean. Anything done to the engine? It looks fast just setting there. Do you have a tonnaeu cover on the bed. they sure made the bee obsolete with the spoiler up there. What year is that. I lost all that info when I traded mine off. Still miss the bee however. People in the small town I live in could not understand how I could give up a truck like that for a vette. Those were the people that never had a ride in a vette probably. I also had that one set up to be pretty fast, if there is such a thing just to fast. Couldn't control the rear wheels and I got a speeding ticket 75 in a 45. I was going 95 just a few miles before that so I was lucky but I also knew they had my yellow with black top on radar at that point. The first ticket since high school and she didn't care what kind of record I had, she had me royally and they made a bit of money on that one. Spoiled the fun for I was afraid of getting caught again and losing my license. Thus the Ram again. Of course it isn't stock but will not have nitrous, but it is set up for it for sure. Have a neighbor across the street that owns a C7. I gave him a fast ride in mine and he white knuckled. Said you have a vette why are you so scared. He said it isn't as fast as this one. then he wanted to run me on a road course and I just said I like a straight line better. to many bad things can happen on a curve. Again nice Daytona!!
Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim I just tried it and it worked ok. I can't see anything wrong with your profile. You should be able to post as long as the pictures aren't to big.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: