Album  

Check out my Bro's 1996 Impala SS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regster34
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 121
Regster34's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Check out my Bro's 1996 Impala SS Reply with quote

He just got new rims and tires and I used Zymol Wax on it,the car runs real nice only 74,000 miles on it, old school V-8 5.7 . Duel Flowmaster 50's
Exhaust.

DSC00288.JPG
 Description:
96 Impala SS
 Filesize:  149.83 KB
 Viewed:  252 Time(s)

DSC00288.JPG

DSC00287.JPG
 Description:
96 Impala SS
 Filesize:  157.86 KB
 Viewed:  250 Time(s)

DSC00287.JPG

DSC00286.JPG
 Description:
96 Impala SS
 Filesize:  138.72 KB
 Viewed:  241 Time(s)

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00285.JPG
 Description:
96 Impala SS
 Filesize:  152.69 KB
 Viewed:  203 Time(s)

DSC00285.JPG

DSC00284.JPG
 Description:
96 Impala SS
 Filesize:  149.71 KB
 Viewed:  260 Time(s)

DSC00284.JPG

05 4x4,Katzskin Seats,Flowmaster 70 w/Resonator,Leer Cover w/spoiler,stripe extentions,superBee logo,MRK pieces inside,Mud Flaps,Rhino Spray Liner,Windshield Dodge banner,porcelin shifter knob insert and flasher button,Sylvania Ultra Lights/Fog lights,Bee Floor Mats,Bee Air valve Caps,Boston Bruins Plates..Steve...Boston,MA
Regster34
Seasoned Veteran

Regster34's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
05 4x4,Katzskin Seats,Flowmaster 70 w/Resonator,Leer Cover w/spoiler,stripe extentions,superBee logo,MRK pieces inside,Mud Flaps,Rhino Spray Liner,Windshield Dodge banner,porcelin shifter knob insert and flasher button,Sylvania Ultra Lights/Fog lights,Bee Floor Mats,Bee Air valve Caps,Boston Bruins Plates..Steve...Boston,MA
Staggie (deactivated)
Past division president

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is my favorite wax by far.. I just havent had time to do mine lately. And the SS is an awesome car. Tell your Bro that he has a great looking car there. Very Nice.

My website Smile
My MySpace
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ctbee
Site Supporter

Gallery pictures: 5
Ctbee's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Very Happy Those impalas where fast and sharp looking! I drove the police version and not much that could out run it back then...
2nd Swarm #0918 4x4 Fast YELLOW

Home of The Scat Pack Mopar Club....
Regster34
Seasoned Veteran

Regster34's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I surprised him when I waxed it today,of course I took it for a nice cruise after and made him buy lunch for my trouble. Smile
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: check out my bro's Reply with quote

Both my son's had one. Number one son's had 125 NX and shift kit, lowered, and other goodies. It was extremely fast. Number two son had a lite green one and was pretty much just stock but awesome in it's own little way. Both of them had them signed by, I think it was Moss, that dreamt that car up. No. one son also had a 69 Impala conv.with a 502 that was professionally built. Man, you talk about a car that make your blood run, it was that one. I tried racing him with my vet, after a few seconds I thought what the heck am I on, there's no way that will happen. Always liked the two Impalas, they were so smooth and deceptively fast.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
Regster34
Seasoned Veteran

Regster34's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these cars are smooth and comfortable, runs like a Lincoln Town Car or a 79 Cadillac,rear wheel drive posi trac,last of the big cars.
Regster34
Seasoned Veteran

Regster34's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
NYCBee
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 30
NYCBee's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that's nice! I had two Caprice cop cars (9C1).
In my last one I had a stroker 383 installed.
It was a monster ride! 420hp.

Greg

SideRear.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  364.47 KB
 Viewed:  253 Time(s)

SideRear.jpg

ghosritr

World's Tallest SRT-10 EX-Owner!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kinda funny to see an Impala SS on this site! But, it's nice to see another Impala nut here too. Check out my Impala with the link in my sig. While the Bee is my daily driver, the Impala is my show queen!

Fathers Day weekend will find me in Reno with the Impala to attend the Region of Doom's RODarama. Sure would love to see some Bee owners stop by the show and say hi!

Rick Krause
World's Tallest 2005 Silver SRT-10 QC Owner!
Built in 4th hour on Wednesday, 4/27/05
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/mygallery.asp?id=11421
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: check out my bro's Reply with quote

Hey Rick, your Impala is the same color as my no. 2 son's. Rare. They also bought two Impala squad cars for the business. Very fast, nice. Worker rolled one though, they still have the other one and that employee also. Just took some pix of other son's 69 convert with the 502 today, hope to get them out here some time soon.
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always liked the style of those Impala's. Sleek looking. I
didn't realize they had the bigger engines in them. Wonder what
the stock HP is? Anyone know off hand?

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: check out my bro's Reply with quote

Don't know HP, but it's a corvette engine. I know what it's like with NX. That was my first experience with it and when I hit the switch it took off so fast I let up and my son never let me try it again. Not out of meaness, just never got the chance. He finally sold it that way beecuz he had to many toys.
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: check out my bro's Reply with quote

BEECUZ wrote:
Don't know HP, but it's a corvette engine. I know what it's like with NX. That was my first experience with it and when I hit the switch it took off so fast I let up and my son never let me try it again. Not out of meaness, just never got the chance. He finally sold it that way beecuz he had to many toys.

I'll have to remember that if I ever run up on one. I had no idea
they had a Vette engine!!! Shocked

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: check out my bro's Reply with quote

I beelieve it's an LT1. I do know my son's were very fast but like someone said, like riding in a caddy. Both had straight pipes on and they really made the noise when they got on them. But on the road you could hardly hear it in the car. Both won show and drags. Actually no. one son took his to Arlington, Texas, where Impala were built and dragged it there. Won five races until he red lighted. That's where he had the creator of the Impala SS sign his and every Impala there. They were very hard to find and probably even harder to get one today. Not that many made. In fact when no. 2 son found his it was in Arizona and he had it trucked back to Wisc. No. one son sold his to a dentist in Ma, I think. Bought it sight unseen, just pictures of it, but knew what he wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: