Album  

WOW
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Other Sites and Product Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD


Last edited by Bzzz on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/70redroadrunner/index.htm

-Luke

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Posts: 10873
Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: WOW Reply with quote

Bzzz wrote:
http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke


What color is "R" Code? Nice looking car. Is it a clone? Someone did a nice job on her. A buddy of mine did a clone like that two years ago. His looked as nice if not nicer job on his and sold it to his boss for $19,000.00, I think, and only had $6,000.00 in it. Shocked

_________________
Deb wife of Sublime/Roger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: WOW Reply with quote

SublimeGTX wrote:
Bzzz wrote:
http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke


What color is "R" Code? Nice looking car. Is it a clone? Someone did a nice job on her. A buddy of mine did a clone like that two years ago. His looked as nice if not nicer job on his and sold it to his boss for $19,000.00, I think, and only had $6,000.00 in it. Shocked


Nope no clone this is the real thing. I might bite the bullet.

-Luke

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People back then really thought these cars were gods so they didnt drive them. Becuase all the ones for sale have CRAZY low miles.

-Luke

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Staggie (deactivated)
Past division president




Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Posts: 9753
Location: Frederick, MD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems a little pricey for a none K Code vehicle. I paid 6K for my 67 Fastback years ago and the cost of restoration was cheaper then the total price of that one.

You can pick up a K Code for slightly more money. I also Picked up a 66 Mustang Coupe (GT Clone) for 4 grand a few years back. It is a beautiful looking car, I just couldnt justify spending that cash on that.

_________________
Lee



My website Smile
My MySpace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Posts: 10873
Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: WOW Reply with quote

Bzzz wrote:
SublimeGTX wrote:
Bzzz wrote:
http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke


What color is "R" Code? Nice looking car. Is it a clone? Someone did a nice job on her. A buddy of mine did a clone like that two years ago. His looked as nice if not nicer job on his and sold it to his boss for $19,000.00, I think, and only had $6,000.00 in it. Shocked


Nope no clone this is the real thing. I might bite the bullet.

-Luke


I was asking about the Mustang color. I just looked at the Road Runner and now I'm drooling! A real RM car for only $19,000.00??!! I'd go for it! Are you considering the Stang or RR?

_________________
Deb wife of Sublime/Roger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: WOW Reply with quote

SublimeGTX wrote:
Bzzz wrote:
SublimeGTX wrote:
Bzzz wrote:
http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke


What color is "R" Code? Nice looking car. Is it a clone? Someone did a nice job on her. A buddy of mine did a clone like that two years ago. His looked as nice if not nicer job on his and sold it to his boss for $19,000.00, I think, and only had $6,000.00 in it. Shocked


Nope no clone this is the real thing. I might bite the bullet.

-Luke


I was asking about the Mustang color. I just looked at the Road Runner and now I'm drooling! A real RM car for only $19,000.00??!! I'd go for it! Are you considering the Stang or RR?


Well theres a story about the road runner in my family so im kinda leaning toward that now because I just saw that the stang has a automatic transmission.

-Luke

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
05DodgeDaytona
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 702
Gallery pictures: 24
05DodgeDaytona's gallery
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the road runner. that is a real nice car. Cool
_________________
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Mods:

Ram All Weather Mats
Ram Tubular Side Steps
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Road-Runner-Superbird-1970-Plymouth-Roadrunner-Superbird_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43921QQhashZitem190073217608QQihZ009QQitemZ190073217608QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD7V

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I WOULD GO INTO DEPT FOR THAT
F%^&(&^ THING

-LUKE

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PsychoworkS
Veteran Member




Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 102
Gallery pictures: 4
PsychoworkS's gallery
Location: Luzerne, Pa.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: WOW Reply with quote

Bzzz wrote:
http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke


I think the STUPIDLY large over bearing picture in your signature is WAAAAAY over the top.

Bzzz wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Road-Runner-Superbird-1970-Plymouth-Roadrunner-Superbird_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43921QQhashZitem190073217608QQihZ009QQitemZ190073217608QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD7V

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I WOULD GO INTO DEPT FOR THAT
F%^&(&^ THING

-LUKE


And, it's debt.... not dept.

Go back to school and learn something this time.......

Rolling Eyes

_________________
Psych÷workS
diagonally parked in a parallel universe

05 SLT QC 4WD
SRT 10 Hood
SRT 10 Bumper
K&N CAI
Borla Exhaust
Driv Wheels
305/40-22 Toyo Proxes ST
Sir Michaels Roll Pan
McGaughy 2" Drop Spindles
McGaughy Bump Stops
Bell Tech 5" Drop Springs
Bell Tech Rear Sway Bar
Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Welded Closed Stake Pockets
Debadged
Mopar Bed Liner - Cargo System
Mopar Wheel Well Liners
Bosch Icon Wiper Blades


Last edited by PsychoworkS on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2117
Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: WOW Reply with quote

PsychoworkS wrote:
Bzzz wrote:
http://www.redlinemusclecars.com/65redmustangfastback/index.htm

What you guys think?

-Luke


I think the STUPIDLY large over bearing picture in your signature is WAAAAAY over the top.

And, it's debt.... not dept.

Go back to school and learn something this time.......

Rolling Eyes


If you didnt like my signature piece then its gone.

-Luke

_________________
-Luke
1081-SOLD
2006 Night Runner-SOLD
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LIGHTNING DUSTER
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 03 Jun 2005
Posts: 1776
Gallery pictures: 43
LIGHTNING DUSTER's gallery
Location: PITTSBURGH, PA.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love the old Mustangs. That car is sweet! Cool
_________________
Rich

2005 SRT-10 Silver RC
Gibson headers
K&N CAI kit
Flowmaster 50 series w/x pipe and Ractive tip
Mopar performance ECM
DC flash 2
Mopar performance cam
Viper lighter and license plate frame
Viper floor mats
Viper rear window emblems from Tony Rumble
Viper oil cap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Posts: 10873
Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bzzz wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Road-Runner-Superbird-1970-Plymouth-Roadrunner-Superbird_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43921QQhashZitem190073217608QQihZ009QQitemZ190073217608QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD7V

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I WOULD GO INTO DEPT FOR THAT
F%^&(&^ THING

-LUKE


I like the fact that the owner also owns a dealership. You would like to think that means this thing was done up right! Funny thing, I have two extra sets of those rear moldings he speaks of sitting in my tool box. I bought a set for my old RR & bought up all they had at a boneyard a few years ago.

_________________
Deb wife of Sublime/Roger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mangodaytona
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 22 Oct 2005
Posts: 2556
Gallery pictures: 83
mangodaytona's gallery
Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not up on fords but i doubt that a real gt350 car came with a 2bbl carb, all of the performance 289 cars i know of had 4bbl standard
_________________
74 Road Runner 1982-84
81 Z28 1987-89
89 Swift GTi 1989-93
66 Charger 1993-Present
95 Neon Expresso 1995-97
98 Neon Expresso 1997-08
88 Omni 1999-01
91 Dakota 2001-03
95 Ram 4X4 2003-04
04 Concorde LXI 2004-05
05 Daytona #6226 2005-07
00 Ranger 2007-Present
07 G35 2007-2008
04 Concorde LXI 2008-2014
05 Ram SRT10 Yellow Fever 2014-Present
15 Fit 2015-Present
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Other Sites and Product Links All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media