Album  

#0355 For sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Division 4 - South
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bee#0355

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: #0355 For sale Reply with quote

I'm looking at moving to California to go to WyoTech in the fall and I'm also looking at joinging the ARMY Reserves which would mean leaving for basic in June. I love my truck and I wish I could keep it, but the payments are impossible to keep without a job in place for when I move. It has 76000 miles on it and a few blemishes on the paint. I'm not gonna lie and make it sound perfect. It has a scrape on the rear bumper from the last owners trying to tow something and missing the hitch. I bought it thinking I would be in one place long enough to work on it and turn it into a show piece, but the reality is setting in now. I owe about 14000 still and I would be willing to take that much, just to get out from under it and start savng for California and tuition. Let me know if you are interested. email me at wrn_lg74@hotmail.com or call anytime at 940-372-0226. I'm located in Durant, OK so if you live around here you've probably seen me driving around. If I don't answer my phone I may be at work so just leave a message and I'll get back to you. I would preferably like this to happen soon so I have more of a chance to save more money for the move.
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you have to let her go...., good luck and all the best in your endeavors.

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Division 4 - South All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: