Album  

Anyone from Mcallen Tx?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Division 4 - South
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcollazo
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 16
jcollazo's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Anyone from Mcallen Tx? Reply with quote

I live in monterrey mexico, but i go to mcallen one a month to pick my stuff from my PMB. i went last weekend and a so one silver daytona quad cab whit blank wheels and a 2-4 drop and a black SRT10.

maybe is someone from this forum? it would be nice to meet u guys once a month, drink some beers and talk about our trucks..

EXTERIOR: 06 SRT-10 Front clip conversion / SRT-10 hood scope grill / Custom hood decal / HEMI orange brake calipers / 22x10 SRT-10 night runner wheels 305/45 tires / 06 night runner headlamps / Bedliner/ LED tail lights

PERFORMANCE: 1.5" rear lowering kit / Vararam under glass air intake / MSD wires / Flowmaster 40 series exhaust / Long tube headers/ Diablo tune
mastrorj68
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone from Mcallen Tx? Reply with quote

jcollazo wrote:
I live in monterrey mexico, but i go to mcallen one a month to pick my stuff from my PMB. i went last weekend and a so one silver daytona quad cab whit blank wheels and a 2-4 drop and a black SRT10.

maybe is someone from this forum? it would be nice to meet u guys once a month, drink some beers and talk about our trucks..

hmm closest im from is corpus christi tx, we got a good mopar crew here though. if ur ever down to drink and bs about our trucks ur always more then welcome
Veeates
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 4
Veeates's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: mcallen Reply with quote

Hi Jose,

I am from Edinburg, bad new is no dodge truck scene down here. There is a big Chevy/GMC group I sometimes tag along, but i am the only Dodge truck most of the times. I do see lots of dodge trucks around, but I guess they are not into hang outs. In McAllen, there is the Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cruise-In and Chick Fillet Hangouts once a month. Let me know next time you in the area. Cya

Dude#0623

wed.o623

Gallery pictures: 28
Dude#0623's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone from Mcallen Tx? Reply with quote

mastrorj68 wrote:
jcollazo wrote:

hmm closest im from is corpus christi tx, we got a good mopar crew here though. if ur ever down to drink and bs about our trucks ur always more then welcome

dude that cool when i come home on midtour from iraq me and the wife might be headed down that way for a few days so if you wanna get together and throw some back we can

mastrorj68
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone from Mcallen Tx? Reply with quote

Dude#0623 wrote:
mastrorj68 wrote:
jcollazo wrote:

dude that cool when i come home on midtour from iraq me and the wife might be headed down that way for a few days so if you wanna get together and throw some back we can
dude it would be my pleasure.when would that bee?
Dude#0623

wed.o623

Gallery pictures: 28
Dude#0623's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone from Mcallen Tx? Reply with quote

mastrorj68 wrote:
Dude#0623 wrote:
mastrorj68 wrote:
jcollazo wrote:

dude it would be my pleasure.when would that bee?

around last part of aug and the first part of sept. i also have a date with bee keeper up in austin. so i'm trying to meet as many of you guys as possible

mastrorj68
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

austin hhmmm well i might also go to inertia motor sports theyre right above austin, causei was thinking about putting my cam in. however, diablo sports says they are getting the predator out for our trucks this month and if that happens then so will my cam and my trip to austin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Division 4 - South All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: