Album  

Hemi GTX: Auburn Edition up for sale... (JUST KIDDING!) :)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> GTX General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
auburnGLtigers

Hemi GTX #392: Custom Auburn Edition

Gallery pictures: 10
auburnGLtigers's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Hemi GTX: Auburn Edition up for sale... (JUST KIDDING!) :) Reply with quote

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/776612679.html

I hate doing this, but thanks to everyone who helped me out with pricing information on how to do this. Im still a teen and i did my best to post a good listing, anyone have any critiques for me to make my listing better?

and if you're interested in buying it yourself, dont hesitate to contact me.

-Gray

CarDomain Page--- CarDomain Video---YouTube Channel

Memphis Car Audio System Owner

Last edited by auburnGLtigers on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 64
my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate to say it but i think the auburn tiger stuff is going to really limit potential buyers . hate to see people parting with these because of the price of gas but good luck to ya

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
auburnGLtigers

auburnGLtigers's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my5hemi wrote:
hate to say it but i think the auburn tiger stuff is going to really limit potential buyers . hate to see people parting with these because of the price of gas but good luck to ya

yea, i understand that. Atlanta has the second largest fanbase of Auburn fans in the US and thats where i live so i'm trying to remain optimistic. It is certainly a novelty and a one of a kind truck.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh' don't get me wrong it's a sweet ride and i know you really don't want to part with it that's what makes me sad, i know you like it

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
auburnGLtigers

auburnGLtigers's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my5hemi wrote:
oh' don't get me wrong it's a sweet ride and i know you really don't want to part with it that's what makes me sad, i know you like it

yea... Crying or Very sad

but its for the best, and the future has a chance to be very bright Wink

my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya vehicles come and go not many people are able to hold on to them forever, when your done with college you can buy what you want, viper or chally or cuda Laughing

zemog255
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 8
zemog255's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lower your price because you will never get that much for it. Unless someone is just absolutley dying to get a GTX and ya get rid of the auburn stuff. I would be lucky to get 15k out of my truck. I was offered 12k for trade in a few months back so i know its probally even worse now. I only have alittle over 40k miles

Oh and i would relink that because anyone can change anything on that link I just clicked edit and i could edit your listing.

Hemi777 cai/superchips/borla catback/20% tint sides/5% rear/mopar LSD/Mcgaughy's 2-4 drop/nitro acitive shocks/Pacesetter LT's/ w/or y-pipe/DMH electric cut out/225/55/17's and MT 275/40/17 DR/6.1cam/markVIII efan/black 06+ 20's/tinted tails/cleared headlights/Nx nitrous kit
new: comp 268/SCT Hemifever tuned/innovate lc1
13.39 @ 101mph N/A
13.06 @ 104mph 75shot, full street trim
auburnGLtigers

auburnGLtigers's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, i just realized that thing about the linking! haha....i think i fixed it this time.

and i know its a little high, but time will tell.

BillSF49
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 17
BillSF49's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you never know. There are some on this site that claim they always get more money because of their mods. Maybe good fortune will shine for you. Nice truck.

I am confused though, it is Auburn Tigers, so what is up with the War Eagle? I have seen that watching football games, and it is on the back window of your truck. Story behind it?

2005 #4880 S.S.
1994 Corvette Coupe
auburnGLtigers

auburnGLtigers's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this does a decent job explaining it....believe me, i get that all the time..haha

http://www.coloradotigers.com/concourse/traditions_mascots.htm

therumbler

God's Chariot...a CH-53E

Gallery pictures: 40
therumbler's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

auburnGLtigers wrote:
this does a decent job explaining it....believe me, i get that all the time..haha

http://www.coloradotigers.com/concourse/traditions_mascots.htm

Confused thats just confusing!? too may names for the school...just one name...MOUNTAINEERS! GO APPSTATE!

2005 Yellow Rumble Bee 2x4 #0072 "DARLENE" SOLD
1979 Black Cherokee W/T Sport
2001 Maroon Wrangler Sport
2005 Silver Magnum R/T "JENNY"

my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the history lesson. i did not know that, i find that stuff interesting Cool GO BUCKS Exclamation

RumbleBeeAL
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe sand, change the color scheme to Crimson and White, remove the AU badging, and install some Roll Tide graphics... That is if you are looking for top dollar. j/k!!!

It's a nice truck. The price is a bit steep from what I've seen them going for lately.

Best of luck. Please keep us posted with the outcome on the listing.

Bzzz
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 50
Bzzz's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say dont get rid of it... In the long run its gonna cost you more to sell it and get something else then just stickin with it. If you really love your truck do what I do, combine trips and dont drive it that often. I would keep it unless you dont like it. Thats a different story...
SRT-10-SOLD
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI-SOLD
auburnGLtigers

auburnGLtigers's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hey-- hate to bring this one back up to the top. But i didnt wind up having to sell it and am still driving the heck out of it! I dont know why i stopped coming to the .org, but im going to try and be a little bit more active now. In other news, Im bringing the truck down with me when i begin attending Auburn in the Fall. Couldnt be more excited. WAR EAGLE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: GTX General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: