Album  

OK, Mopar guys, here is the competition
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Track Times
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: OK, Mopar guys, here is the competition Reply with quote

I know there is a lot of smack talking about how slow Fords are, Take a look at what those slow fords run.

Here is our competition. truck to truck. I know we don't come with power adders but we can and do need it to compete with those slow ford sport trucks. Wink

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/times-modifications/78736-quickest-gen-2-1-4-mile-times.html

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/times-modifications/60705-quickest-gen1-1-4-mile-times.html

decided to break 7777 Cool

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
04beeman

I need to run faster!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats all out dragracers though man. Average street truck thats quick it 12s and high 11s. The most competition I have had so far was a new single cab tundra. I never ran across a lightning YET but I cant wait
mark 04 rumble bee #1202 with pacesetter longtubes,y pipe, no cats, magnaflow dumped. 4.56 gears and locker.
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04beeman wrote:
thats all out dragracers though man. Average street truck thats quick it 12s and high 11s. The most competition I have had so far was a new single cab tundra. I never ran across a lightning YET but I cant wait

Oh yeah, you can wait Mark. I've raced many and they are bada$$. Shocked
I kept up with one once at the track when I was spraying but he didn't know how to drive. One on the street and got him off the line but it didn't take him long to catch me.

akramtona

Farthest North Chevy Killer

Gallery pictures: 19
akramtona's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to compete with something that came forged and charged from the factory. They are lighter too. My advice is keep the truck and be happy with it for what it is and stick to the T/A for dragging.
05 Tona' QC 4x4 Silver #2463
Interior Mods-Hotbox enclosure,10" Infinity Kappa Perfect,Infinity Kappa 3way 6x9's up front,6.5's in the back,powered by 6 channel Infinity amp,Fed by Sanyo 7" touchscreen DVD, mopar floormats,20% tint all the way around,autostart/alarm system.
Exterior Mods-Debadged,Dewinged,Lt Sport Tonneau,SRT-10 replica 22x10's with 305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero's,Silverstar heads and fogs.
Performance Mods-Superchips 3815,Airram intake,scoop and power wire,QTP cutout.
TrboBee

Colonel Sanders

Gallery pictures: 27
TrboBee's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but lightnings arent regular mass production trucks like our rams are.

SVT's compare with SRT's

normal F150's technically compare with our rams, even though its no comparison Laughing

L's are badass and can easily be made to run fast! everybody knows that Laughing

3051 Second Swarm 4X4

Current Mods:
SRT10 Hood, Bed Rug, Black headlights, Undercover tonneau, BFI Intake, Superchips Tuner, Dynatech LT header system, 2.5" straight duals with Flow pro Max mufflers, 2/4 drop with air assist bags, 4.56 & DTT, EDGE 2600

Performance:
0-60: 5.57 Seconds in 4hi (old time)

Still For Sale: 4X4 Dynatech headers w/ stub shafts. perfect for a kick ass dual exhaust set up. pm me for details
Coley 1334

i BEE like no other 8)

Gallery pictures: 50
Coley 1334's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrboBee wrote:
but lightnings arent regular mass production trucks like our rams are.

SVT's compare with SRT's

normal F150's technically compare with our rams, even though its no comparison Laughing

L's are badass and can easily be made to run fast! everybody knows that Laughing

yes this is true one of the few fords i would like to own is an L and they are faster on a highway pull or a moving start because they have better gears (3:55) i think from a dead stop and a chip you can run with them that is if it is a street truck not a dragstrip truck

but if they made srt8 bees with a blown 6.1 then life would bee amazing for all of us lol and the fords would bee laughed at on this site lol

Just lots of clean MODS to my BEE

up next is srt max cam 09 heads 09 lx intake with some cutom paint in the engine bay
zemog255
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 8
zemog255's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lightning's stomp on us all over performance wise. they have 373's so not really better geared but smaller lighter wheels lighter weight and 50hp more they better be. The only bad things are there stock rods are kinda weak. We will probally never be there. The lightning was an svt product the aftermarket was ready for them. If they made our trucks SRT's we would probally have alittle more attention to aftermarket companies. Have you ever looked at the aftermarket for the srt-4? mopar ingeneral has been out of the performance game for so long they really didn't even get back in it until the new hemi, the aftermarket didn't know what to do with it I think. ford and chevy have been using the same basic concept for years they know what to expect and they are usually sending cars to aftermarket companies so they can start getting there products ready before there "new" car is even released.
Hemi777 cai/superchips/borla catback/20% tint sides/5% rear/mopar LSD/Mcgaughy's 2-4 drop/nitro acitive shocks/Pacesetter LT's/ w/or y-pipe/DMH electric cut out/225/55/17's and MT 275/40/17 DR/6.1cam/markVIII efan/black 06+ 20's/tinted tails/cleared headlights/Nx nitrous kit
new: comp 268/SCT Hemifever tuned/innovate lc1
13.39 @ 101mph N/A
13.06 @ 104mph 75shot, full street trim
04beeman

I need to run faster!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as soon as I get my 150 shot back on and my predator, I will be racing a 04 lightning with a kenne bell with full boltons. Its gunna be fun! But if I loose I might just go get an srt-10 and spray that Shocked
mark 04 rumble bee #1202 with pacesetter longtubes,y pipe, no cats, magnaflow dumped. 4.56 gears and locker.
TrboBee

Colonel Sanders

Gallery pictures: 27
TrboBee's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04beeman wrote:
as soon as I get my 150 shot back on and my predator, I will be racing a 04 lightning with a kenne bell with full boltons. Its gunna be fun! But if I loose I might just go get an srt-10 and spray that Shocked

the KB L's aare typically good for about 650hp. plus boltons Shocked

3051 Second Swarm 4X4

Current Mods:
SRT10 Hood, Bed Rug, Black headlights, Undercover tonneau, BFI Intake, Superchips Tuner, Dynatech LT header system, 2.5" straight duals with Flow pro Max mufflers, 2/4 drop with air assist bags, 4.56 & DTT, EDGE 2600

Performance:
0-60: 5.57 Seconds in 4hi (old time)

Still For Sale: 4X4 Dynatech headers w/ stub shafts. perfect for a kick ass dual exhaust set up. pm me for details
04beeman

I need to run faster!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he dynoed it and it had 440 rwhp. But he runs the 1/4 in 13.6 spinning all the time but if it hooks I am in trouble.lol
mrpookyy

...lurk lurk....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04beeman wrote:

Dude, even spraying that 150 shot will not even make you come close to beating him. You're more then willing to give it a try and if anything you'll probably get your best time outa it, but you wont win unless he's a complete dumba$$. They're made to go fast stock, and its easy as H3LL to make em go even faster with aftermarket crap. Switch out a pulley and throw some slicks on and even some fast cars at toast. If you wanna beat it, be prepared to spnd a cool thousand or 5 to even keep up Very Happy

04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SublimeGTX wrote:
04beeman wrote:

Oh yeah, you can wait Mark. I've raced many and they are bada$$. Shocked
I kept up with one once at the track when I was spraying but he didn't know how to drive. One on the street and got him off the line but it didn't take him long to catch me.

But it's still a ferd

Coley 1334

i BEE like no other 8)

Gallery pictures: 50
Coley 1334's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrboBee wrote:
04beeman wrote:

the KB L's aare typically good for about 650hp. plus boltons Shocked

yea my boss has an 06 stang with built motor and a KB blower on it and it makes 855 at the wheels Kenne Bell needs to hurry up and figure out the bugs so my BEE can have a KB blower sittin ontop of it lol

Just lots of clean MODS to my BEE

up next is srt max cam 09 heads 09 lx intake with some cutom paint in the engine bay
SCTB2865
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 14
SCTB2865's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone just recently gave me a f150xl 4.9 litre Shorty, been working on it. What a pile of shat. NoW I know why my family have never owned Fordds........... I dont care how fast they are, There built like crap, at least this 94 is. And there srs codes for clockspings, broken heavy dashes, just broken. never will i let anyone even give me another. Keep it.............In fact heres a pic of the crapper. Sad

CAN KEEP IT...........................

DSC01493.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.36 KB
 Viewed:  392 Time(s)

DSC01493.JPG

2004 S/E Black Bee #2865 268comps cam, p/p heads, SCT tuned all the goodies. Showroom cond. 11000 miles no rain/snow!
1978 GMC DIABLO #1607 outta 6607 made
1995 LIGHTNING #77 outta 2280, 824 in black.
1977 FIREBIRD 10.9's, 670 heads, 70 462cid
Haters are your biggest fans!
268 cam, click vid. and Listen! N/A Enjoy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/comps-roller-cam-268-2004_197503.htm

mrpookyy

...lurk lurk....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're giving it away i'll take it Very Happy
04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Track Times All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: