Album  

Site Problem ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staggie
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 91
Staggie's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh.. they are fixing the security hole today.. and it only pertains to people stupid enough to click a link to go to a website they know nothing about..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/16/AR2008121602378.html

And Firefox has security holes as well.. But more people use IE, which makes them more vulnerable.
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staggie wrote:
Eh.. they are fixing the security hole today.. and it only pertains to people stupid enough to click a link to go to a website they know nothing about..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/16/AR2008121602378.html

And Firefox has security holes as well.. But more people use IE, which makes them more vulnerable.

I just read the article Stag. Is this something we already fixed the other day or should I do something?

Staggie
Seasoned Veteran

Staggie's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SublimeGTX wrote:
Staggie wrote:

I just read the article Stag. Is this something we already fixed the other day or should I do something?

Microsoft will be releasing a patch today to resolve this issue. It will be part of the Windows Updates. If you have automatic updates set up, it will download to your PC without you doing a thing.. If you don't it will have to be downloaded by going to the Windows Update site (Like you did Monday). It will be under a critical patch.
SublimeGTX
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 34
SublimeGTX's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staggie wrote:
SublimeGTX wrote:
Staggie wrote:

Microsoft will be releasing a patch today to resolve this issue. It will be part of the Windows Updates. If you have automatic updates set up, it will download to your PC without you doing a thing.. If you don't it will have to be downloaded by going to the Windows Update site (Like you did Monday). It will be under a critical patch.

Got cha! I have my machine set for automatic updates so I should be good!

Staggie
Seasoned Veteran

Staggie's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SublimeGTX wrote:
Staggie wrote:
SublimeGTX wrote:
Staggie wrote:

Got cha! I have my machine set for automatic updates so I should be good!

Indeed Smile.. I update my PC manually.. So I'll be on it later tonight.
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're gonna be doing ours again tonight right after we get done playing a few hands of poker on Poker Stars! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: