Album  

Mopar Nats.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Division 3 - Mid-West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firea100
Rumblebee Fanatic

Gallery pictures: 1
firea100's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Mopar Nats. Reply with quote

Hi to all on the site! I haven't posted in a while, Had a great time with the boys in Arizona in late Feb./early March. I was wondering if anyone is going to the Mopar Nats. in Aug.? Is anyone taking their Bee to show it ? I'm gonna take mine and put it in the show mainly to have my vehicle closer to me so I don't have to walk so far! (bad knee) Anyway if anyone is going, let me know or post on the site. Maybe we can hook up at the show? Thanks, Larry Gill in East China Mi.
rumblebee05

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im already here and i got a jersey bee next to me at the hotel
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1 BD HEMI (OHIO)
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 62
1 BD HEMI (OHIO)'s gallery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Mopar Nats Reply with quote

I'm here all weekend! My RV is at "H" Gate. Will be doing Heath Friday and Saturday night...Brice Rd on Friday isn't much anymore these days. Heath is pretty hoppin Friday and the SuperCruise is Saturday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Division 3 - Mid-West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: