Album  

times are hard
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> SRT-10 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moneygaz

pearl red SRT 10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: times are hard Reply with quote

Sorry that I have to do it. But my truck is costing me way to much every month so I have to trade it in. I am taking a $5000 hit on it. And sorry to say I am buying a Ford a 2005 thunderbird convertible I guess it will do for know until things get better. But I am sorry to see her go I am hoping to get one more ride out of her. Crying or Very sad
mrpookyy

...lurk lurk....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwe bummer tom! Sad Sad

but whyfor a thunderbird? Very Happy

04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
moneygaz

pearl red SRT 10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: srt Reply with quote

i got a really good deal on it. I got it for $14,000 and it only has 17,000 miles on it. I am not a ford person but it is sporty .
mrpookyy

...lurk lurk....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool dude. sad to see the 10 go but the TBs are bad.

hows things otherwise? gonna rent a Neon and come to carlisle this year? Very Happy Very Happy

04 RumbleBee 4x4 #859 - Sold
14 Phantom Black Charger R/T AWD Max
ALaRock

3522 Black Bee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: thunderbird Reply with quote

First off not trying to low ball u or anything, but a thundertird is a old person vehical. You should get a dodge. Fords suck but thats only my honest opinion. I wouldnt want u 2 regret it later because ur givin up a damn nice truck. No offense though.
2005 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee 2wd Second Swarm #3522 Stock but not for long.
moneygaz

pearl red SRT 10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: srt 10 Reply with quote

I look at it this way I am only going to keep it for about a year till I get back on my feet and then buy another srt 10 these trucks are dropping in value so fast by next year I will be able to buy another one for probalbly $15,000. Take a look at the ones for sale at vtcoa.com they are selling for 17-19,000 they are loosing their value real fast nobody really wants them they are good for a weekend truck but for a daily driver the front end is very bad due to the wide tires. And yes ben I will be their this year as long as I can hang with you guys. And as for an old mans car I took it for a ride and it was faster then my daytona and it is so low to the ground that it handles like a sports car. But I will always be a mopar man first.
TrboBee

Colonel Sanders

Gallery pictures: 27
TrboBee's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever consider an 05+ mustang gt?

those are pretty affordable these days too. and muscular and sporty.

i dont know too many people with newer Tbirds but they really kicked off the retro inspiration

good luck with everything

3051 Second Swarm 4X4

Current Mods:
SRT10 Hood, Bed Rug, Black headlights, Undercover tonneau, BFI Intake, Superchips Tuner, Dynatech LT header system, 2.5" straight duals with Flow pro Max mufflers, 2/4 drop with air assist bags, 4.56 & DTT, EDGE 2600

Performance:
0-60: 5.57 Seconds in 4hi (old time)

Still For Sale: 4X4 Dynatech headers w/ stub shafts. perfect for a kick ass dual exhaust set up. pm me for details
06 ca bighorn
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 17
06 ca bighorn's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you the best, I truly hope things turn around sooner than later!
Resonators Straight-Piped
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
moneygaz

pearl red SRT 10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: srt Reply with quote

I had an 02 mustang gt and It was a piece of crap the only other mustang I would consider is a 2007 saleen but they are to expensive. Beleive me I will own a mopar again but at the moment this are really tough finaniaclly so I do what I have to do. It is a really tough desicion I have been thinking about this all winter. I should have kept my daytona I regret trading it in. I did so much work to that truck.
Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to do what is best for you at the time. Personally I kind of like the t birds. I think they did a nice retro job on them. As I remember you have a problem with the truck being a stick and using the clutch. I wish you the best of luck, I know this had to be a hard decision you have a beautiful truck.

Bee Keeper

Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: times are hard Reply with quote

moneygaz wrote:
Sorry that I have to do it. But my truck is costing me way to much every month so I have to trade it in. I am taking a $5000 hit on it. And sorry to say I am buying a Ford a 2005 thunderbird convertible I guess it will do for know until things get better. But I am sorry to see her go I am hoping to get one more ride out of her. Crying or Very sad

I understand the financial bind, but what I don't understand is why you would let it force you to stray to the blue oval. There are plenty of economical MOPARS to shoose from, most of which would BEE cheaper to drive, maintain, and insure than a Thunderchicken???

givingittheeye

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG

GSXRSpeed

Speed Freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: times are hard Reply with quote

Bee Keeper wrote:
moneygaz wrote:

I understand the financial bind, but what I don't understand is why you would let it force you to stray to the blue oval. There are plenty of economical MOPARS to shoose from, most of which would BEE cheaper to drive, maintain, and insure than a Thunderchicken???

givingittheeye

Economical and Dodge do not go together. No offense, I like the look of alot of Dodge's, but brick's suck aerodynamically.

Yellow Second Swarm #490 **SOLD** Oct. '07
Best 1/4 Mile ET 15.1
Best MPH 88.03

Bee replaced by 2008 Civic Si
Best 1/4 Mile ET 15.9
Best 1/4 Mile Oval track time 18.03
Bee Keeper

Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: times are hard Reply with quote

GSXRSpeed wrote:
Bee Keeper wrote:
moneygaz wrote:

givingittheeye

Economical and Dodge do not go together. No offense, I like the look of alot of Dodge's, but brick's suck aerodynamically.

Did you read this entire thread?

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG

Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: times are hard Reply with quote

GSXRSpeed wrote:
Bee Keeper wrote:
moneygaz wrote:

givingittheeye

Our avenger gets 41 mpg and on the road the bee gets 21 so I personally don't think that's bad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: SRT-10 General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: