Album  

Just ordered some MRK interior pieces
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Daytona General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hemi Daytona
Rumblebee Fanatic

Gallery pictures: 16
Hemi Daytona's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Just ordered some MRK interior pieces Reply with quote

Well finally after a week and a half of messing around I finally decided to start working on my interior considering that it's bone stock except for the chrome inner door handles and chrome lock pins, inside it's time for a change. So I ordered the door speaker rings and switch bezel covers from MRK. I am however a little disappointed due to the fact that since I'm a rumbleebee.org member I didn't get a discount even though I typed in the correct code.

Earlier last week I sent them and e-mail asking for the discount code they replied back with type in RB123 in the discount code redemption box. So I did just that and got nothing. Oh well I'm gonna go change my oil and take the ram head off the tailgate. I'll throw some pics up when I get the interior pieces.

2005 DODGE RAM DAYTONA #07666
JAKE

K&N Air Intake, Power Aid Throttle Body Spacer, Gibson Super Truck Exhaust, Funtional SRT-10 Hood Scoop Grille Insert, Black Honeycomb Grille, Daytona Hood Decal, Stripe Extentions, Shaved Emblmes & Door Spears, Line Of Fire, Black Stubby Antenna, MRK Products, Chrome Door Handles, Chrome Lock Pins, Truxedo Tonneau Cover, Tailgate Spoiler, 15% Window Tint
HB BEE
Past TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 36
HB BEE's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yha I placed an order and tried the code too and it didn't work. I just got a black license plate frame for the back, it should be here today.
04 Yellow #4768 2x
My baby/money pit!!!!
RumbleBee4684

DODGEMAN4684

Gallery pictures: 31
RumbleBee4684's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: mrk Reply with quote

I ordered some pieces from mrk 11 days ago and the website still says my order is pending. Is this usually how long it takes for them to get stuff shipped out? Any advice from anyone will be helpful. Im starting to get nervous about it. I ordered $350 worth of stuff. I emailed them about it and ive never got a response. I tried to call them today about it and they had all gone home.

So anybody that has ordered stuff from them, how was your experience with them? and did it take this long?

Thanks

-Jaron-

http://www.youtube.com/user/dodgeman4684
http://hookedup.kicker.com/installs/rumblebee4684/rumble_bee_custom_stereo_system
HB BEE
Past TOTM Winner

HB BEE's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered my plate on 3/4 and it was shipped yesterday. I would never worry about MRK they would NEVER rip us off!! They are a great company!!
04 Yellow #4768 2x
My baby/money pit!!!!
RumbleBee4684

DODGEMAN4684

RumbleBee4684's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: how do they do the pieces Reply with quote

do you know how they do it. do they fab up the pieces after you order them? or do they have to order it from another company and then ship them? Just wondering.

-Jaron-

http://hookedup.kicker.com/installs/rumblebee4684/rumble_bee_custom_stereo_system
HB BEE
Past TOTM Winner

HB BEE's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They make everything themselves. I assume they make it as it's ordered. Their stuff started out as a hobby and making stuff for us but then they started making all kinds of parts for all different autos.
04 Yellow #4768 2x
My baby/money pit!!!!
RumbleBee4684

DODGEMAN4684

RumbleBee4684's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: mrk Reply with quote

I see now. Thats cool. I was getting worried that they forgot about me. I ordered some stuff from carid.com and antennax.com on the same day and ive got everything from them already. I guess that i am just over anxious.

Thanks for the help!

-Jaron-

Hemi Daytona
Rumblebee Fanatic

Hemi Daytona's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only order from crdible companies. I know a few people on here personally that have ordered from them before. So thats why I did. I'm sure everything will be fine
JAKE

K&N Air Intake, Power Aid Throttle Body Spacer, Gibson Super Truck Exhaust, Funtional SRT-10 Hood Scoop Grille Insert, Black Honeycomb Grille, Daytona Hood Decal, Stripe Extentions, Shaved Emblmes & Door Spears, Line Of Fire, Black Stubby Antenna, MRK Products, Chrome Door Handles, Chrome Lock Pins, Truxedo Tonneau Cover, Tailgate Spoiler, 15% Window Tint
RumbleBee4684

DODGEMAN4684

RumbleBee4684's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

That makes me feel a lot better about it. Thanks for the help.

-Jaron-

Hemi Daytona
Rumblebee Fanatic

Hemi Daytona's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually just checked my e-mail and they sent me a detailed order process, and i also recieved an e-mail from paypal confriming the payment and that everything on my end is good. thats the nice thing about paypal. if someone tries to screw you, your covered.
JAKE

RumbleBee4684

DODGEMAN4684

RumbleBee4684's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: mrk Reply with quote

yeah I got all od those too. I made sure not to delete them. But i emailed them about a possible discount and an estimated day that my orders would be shipped and ive never got a response. It just made me nervous.

-Jaron-

my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 64
my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok everyone 1st don't worry they will fill your orders and as far as the discount i didn't use the code i just wrote in the comment section that i was a rb member and they refunded 5%my recent expierence with them is that they were a little slower than normal but they did fill two big orders for me and gave me the discount on both orders . i'm guessing that with the loss of a family member recently, things might be a bit different there. so my advice is place your orders and just be a little patient i think it took almost a month to fill my orders, i don't want to speak for them just giving my expierence with them, don't know of one member ever not getting what they ordered. seem to be great people making great products

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
SCTB2865
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 14
SCTB2865's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my5hemi wrote:
ok everyone 1st don't worry they will fill your orders and as far as the discount i didn't use the code i just wrote in the comment section that i was a rb member and they refunded 5%my recent expierence with them is that they were a little slower than normal but they did fill two big orders for me and gave me the discount on both orders . i'm guessing that with the loss of a family member recently, things might be a bit different there. so my advice is place your orders and just be a little patient i think it took almost a month to fill my orders, i don't want to speak for them just giving my expierence with them, don't know of one member ever not getting what they ordered. seem to be great people making great products

Hope everything works out. Always got my stuff in less than a week.....The death in the family was like a year ago or more I think....

I'll tell you one thing if we were late like that say like a month we wouldnt have our business's left......But they always were nice folks even gave me a free part because the first order a couple things fit like crap.. But again very very nice folks to deal with......

2004 S/E Black Bee #2865 268comps cam, p/p heads, SCT tuned all the goodies. Showroom cond. 11000 miles no rain/snow!
1978 GMC DIABLO #1607 outta 6607 made
1995 LIGHTNING #77 outta 2280, 824 in black.
1977 FIREBIRD 10.9's, 670 heads, 70 462cid
Haters are your biggest fans!
268 cam, click vid. and Listen! N/A Enjoy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/comps-roller-cam-268-2004_197503.htm

Hemi Daytona
Rumblebee Fanatic

Hemi Daytona's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I was alright at first but now I'm starting to get aggrivated. I ordered my stuff from them on the 23rd of last month. My order is still pending. They've already taken my money. I've sent 2 e-mails and got no reply back. I just want an answer. If I hear nothing by the 23rd of this month then I'm gonna cancel my order.

I hate to be like this but times is tough, ya dig?

JAKE

knight89
Seasoned Veteran

knight89's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hemi Daytona wrote:
Ok, I was alright at first but now I'm starting to get aggrivated. I ordered my stuff from them on the 23rd of last month. My order is still pending. They've already taken my money. I've sent 2 e-mails and got no reply back. I just want an answer. If I hear nothing by the 23rd of this month then I'm gonna cancel my order.

I hate to be like this but times is tough, ya dig?

I ordered jus about everything they have to offer as far as interior pieces goes, and it took a lil while to get it in due to them having family issues!!! I have personally talked to the guy on the phone wen I broke my overhead console cover and he replaced it free of charge because he forgot to send directions 4 install!!! They r very trustworthy people, and couldn't see them screwing u over, there has to b some legit reason!!! I have never heard of MRK ripping anyone off!!!

Pacer 127 22s on Nitto 420s/ Ground force 2/4 drop (soon to be installed)/ SRT-10 bumper/ SRT-10 spoiler/ honeycomb grill/ 8000k HID fogs/ Smoked headlight covers/ 20% tint/ stripe extensions/ purple LED underglow/ airade CAI/ true-duel catback exhaust/ SC flashpaq/ CST custom leather seats/ SRT-10 push start ignition/ SRT gauge pod/ MRK interior moldings/ 7'' Dual flip out monitor/ PS2/2 Alpine type r 12s in ported sub box/ TMA 1000.1 mono-block amplifier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Daytona General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: