Album  

Off Topic Photoshop Help Please
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> General Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RumbleRice
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akramtona wrote:
RumbleRice wrote:
akramtona wrote:
RumbleRice wrote:
Semi Gloss.. I thought it matched the roof.. But it looked brown to me. LOL

You do good work friend. The color is off a hair but I get the idea. It probably won't be as shiny as that. Is there any way I could get you to do one with the hinges on the door left blue?

Request from the wife to black out the wheels. Purdy please.

You're lucky I wasn't ready to watch my movie.. Let me see what I can do.. Was working on another Jeep from another thread. LOL

Damn. Now I feel special. I sure do appreciate it. Gonna go check that other thread.

Dogs were in crates for a majority of today. Later I stay up, the happier they will be.. Laughing

I think these turned out Flat Black.. Gloss was kind hard being there was no reflection from the stock wheels Sad.

RumbleRice
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just realized I missed the spare.. Laughing Laughing
akramtona

Farthest North Chevy Killer

Gallery pictures: 19
akramtona's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RumbleRice wrote:

Looks good man. Actually if the wheels had the gloss of the doors and the doors had the non gloss of the wheels it would be perfect. I get the idea though. When the movie is over and if your feeling froggy I would love to see the spare done. Thanks again kind sir.

My oldest dog is grounded cuz she left me a steaming pile in the living room to find when I came home. First time ever. At least it was on the wood and not the carpet.

05 Tona' QC 4x4 Silver #2463
Interior Mods-Hotbox enclosure,10" Infinity Kappa Perfect,Infinity Kappa 3way 6x9's up front,6.5's in the back,powered by 6 channel Infinity amp,Fed by Sanyo 7" touchscreen DVD, mopar floormats,20% tint all the way around,autostart/alarm system.
Exterior Mods-Debadged,Dewinged,Lt Sport Tonneau,SRT-10 replica 22x10's with 305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero's,Silverstar heads and fogs.
Performance Mods-Superchips 3815,Airram intake,scoop and power wire,QTP cutout.
RumbleRice
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akramtona wrote:
RumbleRice wrote:

Looks good man. Actually if the wheels had the gloss of the doors and the doors had the non gloss of the wheels it would be perfect. I get the idea though. When the movie is over and if your feeling froggy I would love to see the spare done. Thanks again kind sir.

My oldest dog is grounded cuz she left me a steaming pile in the living room to find when I came home. First time ever. At least it was on the wood and not the carpet.

Suprisingly our 7 month old Pug has yet to have an accident in his crate. Wait.. where did I put that wood? Our Bulldog and Beagle could care less as they get to sleep all day without the cats bothering them.

I'll see what I can do when I return from this movie. Dogs are restless and when I'm in the chair, they know its quiet time.

akramtona

Farthest North Chevy Killer

Gallery pictures: 19
akramtona's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RumbleRice wrote:
akramtona wrote:
RumbleRice wrote:

Suprisingly our 7 month old Pug has yet to have an accident in his crate. Wait.. where did I put that wood? Our Bulldog and Beagle could care less as they get to sleep all day without the cats bothering them.

I'll see what I can do when I return from this movie. Dogs are restless and when I'm in the chair, they know its quiet time.

The one that did that is 3. We let the dogs roam the downstairs when were gone so they have more room and faster escape in the event of a fire. She or my youngest boy never messed their crates. She wasn't feeling good because the pile she left did not look healthy.

05 Tona' QC 4x4 Silver #2463
Interior Mods-Hotbox enclosure,10" Infinity Kappa Perfect,Infinity Kappa 3way 6x9's up front,6.5's in the back,powered by 6 channel Infinity amp,Fed by Sanyo 7" touchscreen DVD, mopar floormats,20% tint all the way around,autostart/alarm system.
Exterior Mods-Debadged,Dewinged,Lt Sport Tonneau,SRT-10 replica 22x10's with 305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero's,Silverstar heads and fogs.
Performance Mods-Superchips 3815,Airram intake,scoop and power wire,QTP cutout.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: General Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: