Album  

Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Off Topic [Non-Offensive]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries Reply with quote

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.
She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall.
She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 17?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when you father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues..."Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".

"I remember that too", she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... "I would have gotten out today!"

my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 64
my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
RizzaBeLLe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a very nice laugh..

Laughing Laughing Laughing

machel1224

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: How to Derive the Right Shoe Size Reply with quote

How to Derive the Right Shoe Size

A lot of us are not aware about the right technique used to derive shoe size. We will first see how to measure shoe size, so that we do not have any misconceptions about the same. When you have to derive the right mbt shoes size, the length of a foot is taken into consideration. It is defined as the distance between two parallel lines, which are perpendicular to the foot and also come in contact with the most prominent toe and the most prominent part of the heel. While measuring the foot length, the subject is made to stand barefoot with the weight of the body equally distributed on both the feet. In majority of the cases, it is seen that the size of the left and the right foot differ slightly from one another. Hence, both the feet are measured and the discount mbt shoes size is decided upon the larger foot. ishiner
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Off Topic [Non-Offensive] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: