Album  

Pillar Guage/ CD changer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> SRT-10 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devildog2112

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Pillar Guage/ CD changer Reply with quote

Hello fellow ram owners,

I have run into a situation with my 05 SRT-10 for 1. My pillar guage dosnt work, can someone please point me into the right direction where i can get a Oil Temp guage for less than OEM $ 179.88. Also i was heading to work this moring and my Frigging 6 disk POC CD changer will not work or Eject/Load any disk, does anyone have any solutions besides what i have already done to the Radio ( PUNCH IT ) Thank God for PTSD

Semper Fi
Dom

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."
RumbleBee#2331
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude. this site is for the hemis so there are not the same vendors here, or parts go to vtcoa.com you will have alot better luck on parts for the srt there, contact this vendor he works on srt's and has done alot for me http://www.jtsvp.com/, tell him I sent you he will take good care of you Tony is his name
2004 4x4 #2331 Yellow Bee Sold Sad 3/11
2007 Daytona Charger R/T Plum crazy #320 of 1400
SOLD Sad 3/11
07 srt8 Jeep Grand Cherokee sold 8/11
07 Limited Jeep Grand Cherokee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: SRT-10 General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: