Album  

got the call i wasn't looking forward to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Daytona General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 64
my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: got the call i wasn't looking forward to Reply with quote

a guy called me the other nite and said, hi dave i just bought your truck, good news is he is a older guy 64 and he drives a jet powered car at our local strip (thompson dragraceway) i actually heard of the guy before i talked to him, he loves the truck and says he's going to take good care of it which is nice to hear it was wasn't gonna be beat on by some youngin, if your wondering i told the dealer it was ok to give the buyer my name and #, well i guess this closes this chapter of my life so time to move on, did my 1st mod on the camaro, tinted the windows and got my plate ordered (1sicss) Laughing hope i'm allowed to still hang out here

2011 CAMARO 2SS 003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.18 MB
 Viewed:  344 Time(s)

2011 CAMARO 2SS 003.jpg

2011 CAMARO 2SS 002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.15 MB
 Viewed:  339 Time(s)

2011 CAMARO 2SS 002.jpg

2011 CAMARO 2SS 001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB
 Viewed:  346 Time(s)

2011 CAMARO 2SS 001.jpg

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
booky
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 59
booky's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. superkewl

What amount of tint is that and is it legal in Ohio, I have been thinking about tinting mine?

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like your bee will be taken care of.

enjoy the camaro.

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
BlackBee2406
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 6
BlackBee2406's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was nice of him! Glad it is going to a good home, Ohio Tinting law is no darker 50% on driver and passenger side windows. But as dark as you want on the other window behind the driver and passenger windows. I got 5% Laughing I love it, havent had any problems with it yet. Im unsure though if they can just pull you over for illegal window tinting?
2004 4x4 Black Rumble Bee #2406, Spartan Plus Cam, S&B cold air intake, 22" SRT-10 Rims, Nitto 420 Tires 305/45/R22, 5% tint. GroundForce 2/4 Drop Kit, Stripe Extensions
ruff84

i moderate the moderators

Gallery pictures: 13
ruff84's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell him he needs to jet power your old daytona now.

That would be freakin awesome.

4x4

8.23 @ 81.50 MPH in the 1/8 mile

12.98 @ 102.xx MPH in the 1/4 mile
my5hemi
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 64
my5hemi's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohio 50% on the front drivers and pass, as dark as you want on the backs. this time i did 35% ( a little darker than 50)same as on the back of most suv's, as for the back's i went 20% this time, went 5% on the back of the tona and it was hard to back up in the dark thank god for the slider obviously the camaro doesn't have a slider so i went 20% Laughing and yes iv'e been pulled over for illegal tint on a older monte carlo i had, just for the tint

stripe extensions, debadged,tinted windows,oem bed mat,ezdown tailgate dampener,mrk products,functional srt-10 hood scoop insert, ram air hood fangs, lorado tonneau cover,locking tailgate handle, srt-10 push button starter,srt guage pod,c2 trans temp guage,oem daytona floor mats,firestorm light bar, muth signal mirrors, sliding rear window,custom illuminated ram head headliner SOLD3/31/12FOR A 2011CAMARO 2SS
ArcticWolf

Forced Retirement

Gallery pictures: 19
ArcticWolf's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish California would let us tint our front door windows but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... we can't...

Funny - I see unmarked State Police Cars (and yes California does have State Police but they're really hard to find) and they have ALL their doors Opera Black............

ArcticWolf's Personal Gallery
AngryGreen1
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 2
AngryGreen1's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Doughnuts? Reply with quote

I think that in order for you to stay, you should buy everyone a box of doughnuts. Come on everyone, lets see if we can get a box out of him Smile.
Sorry that you had to go to the Cheby Dark Side, but if you want to hang out with friends in low places, you have come to the right place...lol.

'05 Green Xtreme Ram #0009
=======
Chris
=======
Previously owned:
1971 Nova, 1974 Gran Torino Sport, 1978 Trans Am, 1998 Dodge Dakota, '05 Dodge Ram 2WD Daytona #448, '06 SRT-8 Charger
Bill_L
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 22
Bill_L's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcticWolf wrote:
Wish California would let us tint our front door windows but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... we can't...

Funny - I see unmarked State Police Cars (and yes California does have State Police but they're really hard to find) and they have ALL their doors Opera Black............

Its all a matter of how dark you go and where you live at.
I had mine done a few months after I got the truck.
I know I don't drive my truck much but I drive past cops all the time, in most cases they don't are unless you are doing something else really stupid.
I had both of my other trucks tinted before this one and didn't have a problem till I had been living up in Fremont for about a year. Anyone in this area can guess which cop gave me the ticket.

2005 Ram Daytona #1445 / GoManGo! / Mopar CAI / SRT NightRunner 22s / Auburn LSD / Superior 4.56 Gears / Edge TQ / Shift Kit / Edelbrock Headers / Custom Dual Exhaust / Superchips Flashpaq with Trans Tuning / AEM WideBand / Summit Pulley / Viper Electric Fan / DJM 2” arms / McGaughys Flip with Notch and Air Bags / Hotchkis Swaybars / Retrax bed cover /
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Daytona General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: