Album  

Picture of a Daytona with a SRT10 wing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Daytona General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAYTONA81
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Picture of a Daytona with a SRT10 wing Reply with quote

I want to see who has a daytona still with the daytona stripe in the back and a SRT10 wing. Im thinking of going back to the daytona stripe again but instead of the big wing go with the low profile srt10 black wing
ryland20
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one for sale like that in Arlington when I was looking for a Daytona. It looked pretty good - not factory, but pretty good. I remember thinking it wasn't as "flary" as the OEM wing, but finished the Daytona theme off pretty well. I like the tradition and history behind what Dodge did, so I kept mine how it was on the showroom floor - did upgrade to srt 22's though Very Happy

Another option would be to photoshop it on your truck. I used to do that with accessories on previous trucks I had to see what it would look like before I spent the money on it.

Good luck.

Go ManGo! #10341 "Taste of 1969"
Mopar Remote Start / SRT-10 22" Polished Aluminum Wheels / Flowmaster 70 Big Block Series / APM RamAir Intake / JetPerformance Powr-Flo TB spacer / Superchips Flashpaq Tuned
DAYTONA81
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Daytona General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: