Album  

security light in cluster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgmrider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: security light in cluster Reply with quote

since i bought my truck 2 years ago my security light in my cluster never worked doesnt blink or even turn on when i turn on the truck i checked my fuses and they are good has anybody had the same problem and is their a solution any feedback will be appreciated thanks
Bill_L
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 22
Bill_L's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have the grey sentry keys or the evs security system installed? if not then there it no reason that I know of for the light to work.
2005 Ram Daytona #1445 / GoManGo! / Mopar CAI / SRT NightRunner 22s / Auburn LSD / Superior 4.56 Gears / Edge TQ / Shift Kit / Edelbrock Headers / Custom Dual Exhaust / Superchips Flashpaq with Trans Tuning / AEM WideBand / Summit Pulley / Viper Electric Fan / DJM 2” arms / McGaughys Flip with Notch and Air Bags / Hotchkis Swaybars / Retrax bed cover /
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Problems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: