Album  

Did i do good or so-so ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Daytona General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven3126
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Did i do good or so-so ? Reply with quote

Hi all i bought a 2012 dodge advenger sxt for 13.000$ with 32.500 miles on her. carfax is all green lights so thats good to go. I really dont know to much about the car but she handles great. would love to hear some feedback on this model. Thanks Raymond
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Did i do good or so-so ? Reply with quote

Raven3126 wrote:
Hi all i bought a 2012 dodge advenger sxt for 13.000$ with 32.500 miles on her. carfax is all green lights so thats good to go. I really dont know to much about the car but she handles great. would love to hear some feedback on this model. Thanks Raymond

Congrats on your new ride my friend. As long as your happy with your purchase is all that matters and it's cool ya bought a Dodge! Wink

rowdog_14
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 21
rowdog_14's gallery

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Did i do good or so-so ? Reply with quote

Raven3126 wrote:

I worked at Enterprise for about 6 months and people loved those avenger's. My manager actually started renting them as a full size to get more money out of them. These where 2010 and 2011 models...also miles are really subjective and really depends the previous owner/maintenance. It was probably a fleet/rental which means maintenance was kept up on the vehicle regularly. I would not worry you should be good.

Jet 180 stat:Trans Cooler:Gauges:Mopar Oil Pressure,Trans Temp,A/F:Dynamic Grounding:TB Grounding:Borla Cat-Back:Sonnax trans line pressure:BBK Shorties #4009:FastMan 85mm Throttle Body:HemiFever Custom Tune:Magnaflow y-pipe #10748:Doug's cutout #H1131 with QTP Electric Cutout: K&N CAI:Comp 268 Cam,6.1 springs and pushrods:Summit UD Pulley:McGaughys shackles:Belltech 5555

Upgrades to come:
1.Edge Torque Converter 2. Detroit TruTrac 3.Motive 4.56 gears
Raven3126
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes i forgot to mention i still have my 2004 BLACK rumble bee. She is still the garage queen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Daytona General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: