Album  

DECALS DECALS DECALS !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Product and Vendor area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyRumble
Approved Vendor

Gallery pictures: 22
TonyRumble's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: DECALS DECALS DECALS !!!! Reply with quote

Hey gang. Long time since I have posted here.. I STILL have a surplus of Rumble bee and Hemi decals. I want them outa here! I am selling the lot as a bulk buy. After going through them roughly, I have at least $450 "retail" worth of decals here, probably more. There are so many decals here. Hood scoop decals, mirror decals, Hemi decals, Dodge windshield banner, even a full color large bee logo. Pretty much all those BEST SELLERS from my site when it was active. they are all taped and ready to go. I want to sell the entire lot at once. Someone can buy them and resell what they don't want, I really dont care what you do with them. I was going to ebay them but do not have the time. First $250 OBO gets the entire stock. Not a bad price when you think about that banner and large bee would sell for almost $100 alone.. Smile email me here ASAP and make offers.

TonyRumble
Approved Vendor

Gallery pictures: 22
TonyRumble's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Product and Vendor area All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: