Album  

P2314 & 2308 Codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kwieler1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: P2314 & 2308 Codes Reply with quote

I recently changed plugs (NGK stock heat) and put taylor shorty wires on and now I'm getting the coil secondary codes. I also used a Diablo Sport tuner and had the truck dyno tuned at the same time. When I clear the codes I always get the 2314 back, sometime with a 2302 or 2308 as well. Any ideas? The truck runs great. Thanks!!!
Bill_L
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 22
Bill_L's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my best guess would be either the short wires or the coils are weak. try moving the coils that are getting the codes to a different cylinder and see if the problem follows it.
2005 Ram Daytona #1445 / GoManGo! / Mopar CAI / SRT NightRunner 22s / Auburn LSD / Superior 4.56 Gears / Edge TQ / Shift Kit / Edelbrock Headers / Custom Dual Exhaust / Superchips Flashpaq with Trans Tuning / AEM WideBand / Summit Pulley / Viper Electric Fan / DJM 2” arms / McGaughys Flip with Notch and Air Bags / Hotchkis Swaybars / Retrax bed cover /
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: