Album  

Never Introduced my self before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspen14
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Never Introduced my self before. Reply with quote

Hey guys just introducing my self I am a proud owner of an 04 Bee #1233 since early January this year as my first car from my grandpaw who then went out and got him a yellow jacket ( I guess yellow cars run in the family) , I live in Fairview, Texas. So far shes got a six pack hood with a ram air set up, tinted windows, magnaflows, spyder halo head and fog lights, and a stripe extension and a filled in back side effect. Ill post pictures once I get the chance. She was rough when I got her as there were some dents everywhere and a major crease on the door but shes back and better. I'm hoping when I get the time to start doing some more serious mods as I've been thinking of doing a 2/4 drop, new rims, diablo trinity tuner, 4.56 gears with posi, and I would really love to eventually get a procharger or 392 stroker kit. I'd love to hear y'alls opinions and to say what yall have done mod wise.
soco88
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 17
soco88's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
#3176 Original Owner sold 5/28/15 and still SICK over it.
www.goldgoliath.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: